Fut is for the rich. It shouldn't be!!

Comments

• Azof
    16615 posts World Class
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    Just throwing it out there, how would people feel if there was a separate mode form FUT where you could use all players but there’s no competitive element to it, just single player online and offline. That way those that want to use all players can.

You see, I love the grind. I love the gradual build, I love the trading aspect. If you make FP more rewarding then that means pack weight goes up and I actually lose out because it’ll become too easy. I don’t want it to be easy for me to build the squad I have. If it was I wouldn’t play all year round.

This or a free draft with no rewards would have me hooked for the year

How about a draft within FUT that is free but only the winner gets rewarded?

either or, personally have no desire to grind a team out but like trying different teams out, so reward or not id play it.

never going to happen though sadly
  • Jonboyparker
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    Just throwing it out there, how would people feel if there was a separate mode form FUT where you could use all players but there’s no competitive element to it, just single player online and offline. That way those that want to use all players can.

You see, I love the grind. I love the gradual build, I love the trading aspect. If you make FP more rewarding then that means pack weight goes up and I actually lose out because it’ll become too easy. I don’t want it to be easy for me to build the squad I have. If it was I wouldn’t play all year round.

How about a draft within FUT that is free but only the winner gets rewarded?

I’d actually prefer a version with no rewards. Rewards just promote competition and then you get the same people winning time and time again. It would be nice for a casual non competitive, no rewards mode just for fun but it’s not possible becuase it would pull customers away from competitive fut meaning no need for them to build a team I and spend cash. Not something a see EA ever doing I’m afraid. The whole fut concept is based on rewards 😭