What division am in in Rivals?

WizarDpt
21 posts Last Pick at the Park
Hello im currently on 1135 points on division rivals i dont know if im on division 5 or 6..i started the week on 1245 points..if i start the next campaign on this points what prizes will i get in the next week? Its a bit confusing for me.So if anyone could explain me this.

Best Regards,

WizarDpt

Comments

• salvadordali1
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    you can see your current division in the right top corner, or by pressing R1/R top(or which button are you using to navigate in menus).

And rewards are for the division that you have been at the start of the new rivals, or in easy way the division that you woke up on thursday morning.
  • maksi
    6385 posts Big Money Move
    It's 1200 SP for being promoted to division 5 but 1100 SP for being relegated to division 6.

The reason they made it this way is when you promoted to higher division game and lose the game you wouldn't get relegated again.
  • Springveldt
    4354 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    WizarDpt wrote: »
    Hello im currently on 1135 points on division rivals i dont know if im on division 5 or 6..i started the week on 1245 points..if i start the next campaign on this points what prizes will i get in the next week? Its a bit confusing for me.So if anyone could explain me this.

Best Regards,

WizarDpt
    You should still be in Division 5 then if you haven't dropped below 1100 points yet. If you do drop below 1100 you will get relegated but you will still receive Division 5 rewards on Thursday.

If you start next week below 1100 points you will be get Division 6 rewards for the week, even if you get promoted again.

Hope that makes sense.