Cant win a game

TheNotoriousInvestor
85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Played around 25 matches this weekend and ive won 2. No matter what i do i cant win, every shot de gea seems to let in and i keep hitting the bar. Even missing open goals. Ive went from 1700 skill rating to 1300 in 3 days. Anyone else struggling with games at the minuet?

Comments

• Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm on the same boat. I've been playing since FUT10 and I'm terrible at FIFA. It's in my DNA.
  • Mmandras
    1272 posts Professional
    I believe that, as the season goes, it's harder and harder to score. Otherwise super cards like TOTY and TOTS would be too OP.

I knew it will be this bad from the moment FIFA 19 has started.

I'm scoring an winning, but the goals are mostly very bad and unpredictable. Lot of 45 and 90 min goals too.
  • Played around 25 matches this weekend and ive won 2. No matter what i do i cant win, every shot de gea seems to let in and i keep hitting the bar. Even missing open goals. Ive went from 1700 skill rating to 1300 in 3 days. Anyone else struggling with games at the minuet?

I hear ya man... I had a rough WL this week... played about 15 matches but could muster out **** wins in about 5... not sure wtf happened... I can generally muster out 20 or so
  • Adrew
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I couldn't make Gold 3 last WL, first time in FIFA 19. With 6 games to spare and needed just 2 wins, but matching with either the "god" or "trash" meta squads.

Last WL was really horrible in terms of defending and OP finesse shots, just couldn't cope with the likes of Hazard or Auba POTM, Mbappe etc.

DR was also harder due to weekly objectives, however last night I managed to complete the Parolo objective within 12 games, so lucky not to spend too much time on that.