Please EA!

I just want an answer on why that text problem that’s in bottom right tile in ultimate team is still in the game and hasn’t been fixed yet when the game has been out for 2.5 months? Then after that I just don’t understand the lack of game modes and general lack of effort there seems to be for the switch version, without these things I fear that fifa 20 won’t be worth releasing!

Comments

• Completely agreed.
  • DSD27
    5623 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018
    This sectoin is all about crying all year long every year. If you really want to play FIFA get it for PC or a real console, instead of that crappy toy, how hard can that be? You don't even need a good PC to run FIFA at 60+fps.
  • @DSD27 I get what your saying mate but some people prefer Nintendo/ the chance to play Fifa on the go. That’s there choice and they should have the same features when they pay the same amount.
  • tallarida
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yes! Pretty please, fix this. You look bad! EA! You! It looks bad and ugly! It's been months already? Do you guys know how to use keyboards and edit? I would politely like to ask, have you any clue what it is that you're doing? Why did you leave it all ugly and trashy looking? Don't you think appearances matter? You wouldn't walk around all day with a coffee stain on your shirt would you? Well, please allow me to say, there's a big coffee stain on your game and it just looks bad!
  • tallarida
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    DSD27 wrote: »
    This sectoin is all about crying all year long every year. If you really want to play FIFA get it for PC or a real console, instead of that crappy toy, how hard can that be? You don't even need a good PC to run FIFA at 60+fps.

That was deep...
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2018
    DSD27 wrote: »

The Xbox, PS4 and PC forums are also sections "all about crying all year long every year". Those users have more options and features, but still complain about gameplay issues, lag, pack weight and existencial problems.

Also, the Switch is not a "crappy toy". It's a revolutionary console that has half of the power of a PS4 or a Xbox One, and still manages to kick the crappy a** of Sony and Microsoft.
  • Cervelo
    67 posts Park Captain
    Don't feed the trolls. 😄
    But this does not change the fact that fifa18 was a better finished product than fifa19 for the Switch. Which it very poor, as they had over a year to develop it.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cervelo wrote: »
    Don't feed the trolls. 😄
    But this does not change the fact that fifa18 was a better finished product than fifa19 for the Switch. Which it very poor, as they had over a year to develop it.

You're right mate. Def a better finished product in 18... What a joke of a game this year...
  • EA_Cian
    1131 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hey folks, bummer as it is to always hear me say this I don't have any info I can share here. That said, let's please not turn this into a console war, we're not here to talk about which console is "real" or what's the best console. Thanks~
  • I wonder why are we here. This is the saddest forum I ever visited in my life, and the supplier doesn't seem to care at all.