The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Servers are that bad even half my team have given up (pic inside)

MUFC_420
2402 posts Fans' Favourite
Went to have a game and all my players with dynamic photos have disappeared. Tried going out and back in has anyone else seen this before? It seems even they can't stick playing in these conditions :D

2uscsom.jpg

Comments

• COLD-187
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yep
  • MUFC_420
    COLD-187 wrote: »
    Yep

First time I've ever seen it. Thought they had all had enough and headed to the pub :D
  • Yoesi
    671 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2018
    Maybe they are tired of tackling an oponent where the ball magically becomes 2d and slides through your gathered legs?
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    Happens to me regularly. Can't blame them really, must suck playing like you're in a bad dream.
  • Goalrush
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ e d off down the pub, probably fed up of missing open goals and opponents scoring soft rebounds. 😂😂
  • Simsbadger
    891 posts Professional
    May be your dynamic players are on strike or are saying look this is what u paid for a flashy colour card so u might as well see the card 😂
  • MUFC_420
    They have all came back but it seems they are a little hungover it possibly still drunk as they are all over the place and keep falling :D
  • NornIron
    12390 posts Has That Special Something
    Tried a division rivals just quit at 0-0 was only a matter of time before the other guy scored he got fifa yesterday. Not a chance im trying the weekend league.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    NornIron wrote: »
    Tried a division rivals just quit at 0-0 was only a matter of time before the other guy scored he got fifa yesterday. Not a chance im trying the weekend league.

I've never played WL and I do not understand how people who don't even want to go pro play thirty matches over a weekend.
  • MUFC_420

I actually managed to get some games in late last night. It was still delayed but nowhere near as bad as it's been all weekend. Haven't tried today yet.
  • NornIron
    MUFC_420 wrote: »

I actually managed to get some games in late last night. It was still delayed but nowhere near as bad as it's been all weekend. Haven't tried today yet.

I was 4-0 before the promo started I now have 5 wins with 15 games left but I dont even think i'll make it to 6. Even if I was guaranteed 3 out of the 15 games had good gameplay I would quit until I found one. But I dont even think I would find one.
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    Every week I realize more and more how much of a joke EA is.
  • MUFC_420

I was 4-0 before the promo started I now have 5 wins with 15 games left but I dont even think i'll make it to 6. Even if I was guaranteed 3 out of the 15 games had good gameplay I would quit until I found one. But I dont even think I would find one.

That's harsh. Even with the bad delay I was still wining but just couldn't bring myself to play it when it's that bad. Have 13 games left and only need 3 wins to gold 3 so will get them and stop at gold 3.
  • NornIron

That's harsh. Even with the bad delay I was still wining but just couldn't bring myself to play it when it's that bad. Have 13 games left and only need 3 wins to gold 3 so will get them and stop at gold 3.

I actually have a broadband monitor setup now on xbox one'' im not even sure if it works as its for pc/laptops'' but even playing fifa the latency has been below 20ms.
  • MUFC_420

I actually have a broadband monitor setup now on xbox one'' im not even sure if it works as its for pc/laptops'' but even playing fifa the latency has been below 20ms.

It's a complete joke this year EA really need to address this. Most of our setups are more than good enough for FIFA and they still have the cheek to say it's on our end.
  • neo_wolf82
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2018
    I played a couple of rivals games last night, it was so bad, both of my games ended in 0-0 draws and funny thing was in the second game me and my opponent just got tired of how bad it was that we just didnt play the second half, we just let our players just stand there, after the game he message me saying ea sucks lol.