The results of 11 125 packs (all coins)

sturges12345
2546 posts Fans' Favourite
edited December 2018
Not one single player above 86 rated.
Highest value player if gnabry and fabinho (1 pack).
Last pack: Highest rated player Bas dost.

Pack weight is truly jok and these packs are scams. Imagine if paid money. Over £200 to get absultely nothing.
Oh well won't be returning to this garbage game anyway

Comments

• Manda1997
    1772 posts Play-Off Hero
    Eh it’s all luck. Opened one ultimate pack yesterday and got Umtiti and Van dijk in it
  • fifaplayerbol
    4165 posts National Call-Up
    I did one with FIFA points (first I have spent all year) and got Isco, an 86 and a few 84's. Decent by most people's standards but for 60k worth of players its a meh pack, especially for £18. It was either that or a night out tonight. Nights out are much more fun! :D
  • Tylermkey
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you open 50, you can expect to get one TOTGS card with that 1.9% chance. That’s only 6.25M coins. Well worth it. (Sarcasm font)
  • Spillaren
    1631 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    got like 2 walkouts from 12 of them, none that went over 50k
  • JamieT96
    6894 posts Big Money Move
    I did one with FIFA points (first I have spent all year) and got Isco, an 86 and a few 84's. Decent by most people's standards but for 60k worth of players its a meh pack, especially for £18. It was either that or a night out tonight. Nights out are much more fun! :D

Damn, where can I get a night out for £18?
  • scds88
    18 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2018
    JamieT96 wrote: »

Everywhere outside of the UK :p
  • DadBod
    5741 posts Big Money Move
    It is all luck mate..

I opened bronze pack and got fabinho
  • Mahy87
    591 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Last year I had OTW Mbappe, sold him around 1.1m and made huge profit that time and I decided to open the promos pack using the coins and it was my worst decision ever in FIFA !!! I returned only like 250k from pack and I decided that I will never ever open packs with coins.
  • Chavez76
    985 posts Semi-Pro
    scds88 wrote: »

not really ... I'd like you to try and do a night out in Amsterdam on that budget :D
  • Jaymizzo
    2207 posts Fans' Favourite

You can go out with that in London... You don't need an excessive amount to have a night out. Find a free entry place and you're sorted (unless you want to be chugging down drinks, not a necessity). Even then, go Vauxhall later in the night (past midnight) and most places will have £10 entry. 8 quid for 2 drinks.

• Dasco
    6476 posts Big Money Move
    Ishibum wrote: »

Go to Airdrie and that gets you a fish supper and at the very least, a stinky finger :lol:

:lol:
  • munchie63
    2386 posts Fans' Favourite

student union bar Lancaster
  • Tommygunn
    2629 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dasco wrote: »

Go to Airdrie and that gets you a fish supper and at the very least, a stinky finger :lol:

Outside 30’s is your best bet
  • Ishibum
    11140 posts Has That Special Something
    Tommygunn wrote: »
    Dasco wrote: »

Outside 30’s is your best bet

If that's the one in Coatbridge you're on about, you wouldn't get your finger back. Full of mad growlers there...
  • The longest yard
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    Chavez76 wrote: »

not really ... I'd like you to try and do a night out in Amsterdam on that budget :D

Impossible :D
  • Elliot666
    2002 posts Fans' Favourite

southend on sea
  • Epasc1
    12 posts Ball Boy
    I opened 8 Prime gold players packs with coins, I got a bunch of 83s and nothing near making my money back. I've learnt from my lesson of promo packs, will never open another again
  • DeMolay145
    532 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tylermkey wrote: »
    If you open 50, you can expect to get one TOTGS card with that 1.9% chance. That’s only 6.25M coins. Well worth it. (Sarcasm font)

thats not how it works.....
  • IxToMxI
    4601 posts Big Money Move
    Tbf it’s like any pack when you hit a good one it’s great, if it’s bad it’s really bad.

I stick to 50k packs unless it’s weekend league jumbos but for years 50k’s have always given me the best returns
  • JuliantbX
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    DeMolay145 wrote: »
    Tylermkey wrote: »

thats not how it works.....

It is. You can expect to have one in 50.

It's not a guarantee however
  • fifaplayerbol
    4165 posts National Call-Up

S-Dog wrote: »
    Jaymizzo wrote: »

You can go out with that in London... You don't need an excessive amount to have a night out. Find a free entry place and you're sorted (unless you want to be chugging down drinks, not a necessity). Even then, go Vauxhall later in the night (past midnight) and most places will have £10 entry. 8 quid for 2 drinks.

Sounds like the worst night out in history

I do nights out for £20 all the time in central london. Pre drink with mates before - £10 max on a booze, then another £10 entry somewhere - boom

*Wakes up in the morning .... Oh wait, damn I have just spent £100, how did I manage that*
  • Foxsake
    946 posts Professional
    In Norway that gets me 2 beers 😂

• AEsey
    5289 posts Big Money Move
    Meanwhile I opened one with coins and got Mbappe
    B) B) B)