The results of 11 125 packs (all coins)

sturges12345
2728 posts National Call-Up
edited December 2018
Not one single player above 86 rated.
Highest value player if gnabry and fabinho (1 pack).
Last pack: Highest rated player Bas dost.

Pack weight is truly jok and these packs are scams. Imagine if paid money. Over £200 to get absultely nothing.
Oh well won't be returning to this garbage game anyway

Comments

• Manda1997
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    Eh it’s all luck. Opened one ultimate pack yesterday and got Umtiti and Van dijk in it
  • fifaplayerbol
    4257 posts National Call-Up
    I did one with FIFA points (first I have spent all year) and got Isco, an 86 and a few 84's. Decent by most people's standards but for 60k worth of players its a meh pack, especially for £18. It was either that or a night out tonight. Nights out are much more fun! :D
  • Tylermkey
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you open 50, you can expect to get one TOTGS card with that 1.9% chance. That’s only 6.25M coins. Well worth it. (Sarcasm font)
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    got like 2 walkouts from 12 of them, none that went over 50k
  • JamieT96
    6933 posts Big Money Move
    I did one with FIFA points (first I have spent all year) and got Isco, an 86 and a few 84's. Decent by most people's standards but for 60k worth of players its a meh pack, especially for £18. It was either that or a night out tonight. Nights out are much more fun! :D

Damn, where can I get a night out for £18?
  • scds88
    18 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2018
    JamieT96 wrote: »

Everywhere outside of the UK :p
  • DadBod
    6069 posts Big Money Move
    It is all luck mate..

I opened bronze pack and got fabinho
  • Mahy87
    592 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Last year I had OTW Mbappe, sold him around 1.1m and made huge profit that time and I decided to open the promos pack using the coins and it was my worst decision ever in FIFA !!! I returned only like 250k from pack and I decided that I will never ever open packs with coins.
  • Chavez76
    1494 posts Play-Off Hero
    scds88 wrote: »

not really ... I'd like you to try and do a night out in Amsterdam on that budget :D
  • Jaymizzo
    2345 posts Fans' Favourite

You can go out with that in London... You don't need an excessive amount to have a night out. Find a free entry place and you're sorted (unless you want to be chugging down drinks, not a necessity). Even then, go Vauxhall later in the night (past midnight) and most places will have £10 entry. 8 quid for 2 drinks.

• Dasco
    6476 posts Big Money Move
    Ishibum wrote: »

Go to Airdrie and that gets you a fish supper and at the very least, a stinky finger :lol:

:lol:
  • munchie63
    2715 posts Fans' Favourite

student union bar Lancaster
  • Tommygunn
    2944 posts National Call-Up
    Dasco wrote: »

Go to Airdrie and that gets you a fish supper and at the very least, a stinky finger :lol:

Outside 30’s is your best bet
  • Ishibum
    11493 posts Has That Special Something
    Tommygunn wrote: »
    Dasco wrote: »

Outside 30’s is your best bet

If that's the one in Coatbridge you're on about, you wouldn't get your finger back. Full of mad growlers there...
  • The longest yard
    5709 posts Big Money Move
    Chavez76 wrote: »

not really ... I'd like you to try and do a night out in Amsterdam on that budget :D

Impossible :D
  • Elliot666
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite

southend on sea
  • Epasc1
    64 posts Park Captain
    I opened 8 Prime gold players packs with coins, I got a bunch of 83s and nothing near making my money back. I've learnt from my lesson of promo packs, will never open another again
  • DeMolay145
    532 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tylermkey wrote: »
    If you open 50, you can expect to get one TOTGS card with that 1.9% chance. That’s only 6.25M coins. Well worth it. (Sarcasm font)

thats not how it works.....
  • IxToMxI
    4841 posts Big Money Move
    Tbf it’s like any pack when you hit a good one it’s great, if it’s bad it’s really bad.

I stick to 50k packs unless it’s weekend league jumbos but for years 50k’s have always given me the best returns
  • JuliantbX
    1792 posts Play-Off Hero
    DeMolay145 wrote: »
    Tylermkey wrote: »

thats not how it works.....

It is. You can expect to have one in 50.

It's not a guarantee however
  • fifaplayerbol
    4257 posts National Call-Up

S-Dog wrote: »
    Jaymizzo wrote: »

You can go out with that in London... You don't need an excessive amount to have a night out. Find a free entry place and you're sorted (unless you want to be chugging down drinks, not a necessity). Even then, go Vauxhall later in the night (past midnight) and most places will have £10 entry. 8 quid for 2 drinks.

Sounds like the worst night out in history

I do nights out for £20 all the time in central london. Pre drink with mates before - £10 max on a booze, then another £10 entry somewhere - boom

*Wakes up in the morning .... Oh wait, damn I have just spent £100, how did I manage that*
  • Foxsake
    1423 posts Play-Off Hero
    In Norway that gets me 2 beers 😂

• AEsey
    5801 posts Big Money Move
    Meanwhile I opened one with coins and got Mbappe
    B) B) B)