Fix your unplayable Delay-Servers!

ic3man
95 posts Park Captain
This is getting beyond a joke now.
I'm basically controlling 11 heavyweights that are debuting in ice skating and have never kicked a ball before in their lives.

Don't know how fut champions can even remotely be considered as competitive, when the player with less delay will have an easy win each time regardless of skill and team.

Just played the most infuriating and depressing wl games of my life.
Slow motion passes, pea rollers when shooting, turning like trucks, mistimed tackles, getting nutmegged when intercepting. Absolutely nothing works, sluggish and unresponsive all the way.
What does work perfectly though is hitting the post consecutively and missing empty-netters.

Don't think i can take this much longer before i lose my general interest in football

Comments

• Keepthechange
    1667 posts Play-Off Hero
    I stopped playing all modes that use dedicated servers, the gameplay is not enjoyable and I'm not aiming to become a pro player, so why should I even bother?
  • Cmiz
    1212 posts Professional
    I’ve just been on with ea and there saying the servers are fine hahaha it’s a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ joke scum bags ea
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7853 posts League Winner
    From Twitter: A Brazilian pro player (AllanCastello) was asked for feedback by EA in the FFCB and on the inconsistent gameplay topic they confirmed that the problem is not the servers; (people in the tournament had the problem on a private server) its on the game code
  • NornIron
    15480 posts World Class
    From Twitter: A Brazilian pro player (AllanCastello) was asked for feedback by EA in the FFCB and on the inconsistent gameplay topic they confirmed that the problem is not the servers; (people in the tournament had the problem on a private server) its on the game code

He missed place a pass, my players fall over when they turn, cant intercept a ball, cant control the ball, cant out pace or out muscle anyone.
  • Swagster123
    1737 posts Fans' Favourite
    I stopped playing all modes that use dedicated servers, the gameplay is not enjoyable and I'm not aiming to become a pro player, so why should I even bother?

• Wi1son73
    3922 posts National Call-Up

So why have they implemented the code in 19?
  • SPN1987
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wi1son73 wrote: »

So why have they implemented the code in 19?

Because they can. And getting away with it. Three of the biggest influencers are completely fine with the game. So what can we possibly do? All we can do is moan and suck it up, how the yes men screw things up for us. And by things I mean FIFA in general.