Pogba x Kante

Matnevesbra
1099 posts Professional
edited December 2018
Im using pogba for a long time, but sometimes i hate him so much when out of position or missing easy goals/passes. Wonder if kante is better since i see him more than pogba in other teams. My other cm is if partey and cam if lacazette on a 433(4).

Comments

• vibemix881
    2710 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had Pogba as well, but got Kante and he brought a lot of balance to my midfield (Seedorf & Rui Costa). I'd say he's well worth it, will need to see how it goes in your team, just thinking midfield might be a bit too defensive with both Kante and Partey in.
  • llcg04
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2018
    I dont know, two very different players. If you are frustrated With pogba missing goals, then i dont think kante is the right Player. He is defensive and passing only
  • Baker
    1471 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kante is better IMO.
  • BagelBlue
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Had kante twice and couldnt understand why he's so expensive.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    19027 posts World Class
    BagelBlue wrote: »

Just a short Matuidi innit
  • Muzza11
    7473 posts League Winner
    I have both and they are amazing, Kante is so good at cutting the ball out.
  • BagelBlue
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BagelBlue wrote: »

Just a short Matuidi innit

Literally
  • Knowlesdinho
    9231 posts League Winner
    vibemix881 wrote: »
    Had Pogba as well, but got Kante and he brought a lot of balance to my midfield (Seedorf & Rui Costa). I'd say he's well worth it, will need to see how it goes in your team, just thinking midfield might be a bit too defensive with both Kante and Partey in.

@vibemix881 how’s Seedorf? Viable at Cam? I have fond memories of him back in the day.
  • Matnevesbra
    1099 posts Professional
    edited December 2018

@vibemix881 how’s Seedorf? Viable at Cam? I have fond memories of him back in the day.

I tried prime seedorf for 20 games. Very good but not worth the coins. I tried prime makelele as well and think he is better
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    Came here looking for some kind of mutant cross between kante and pogba. kagba. Left disappointed. :(
  • Knowlesdinho
    9231 posts League Winner

I tried prime seedorf for 20 games. Very good but not worth the coins. I tried prime makelele as well and think he is better

4* skills on Seedorf though.
  • Knowlesdinho
    9231 posts League Winner
    edited December 2018
    Came here looking for some kind of mutant cross between kante and pogba. kagba. Left disappointed. :(

Nah mate, you only get crap like that in GD! Return there with haste.
  • IamFrench
    1307 posts Professional
    Kanté is awesome in CDM but passing is just OK and shooting is bad
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3881 posts National Call-Up

Nah mate, you only get crap like that in GD! Return there with haste.

Correct. I will be on my merry way
  • MoyPlaysFut2016
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just get UCL Pogba. It’s an upgrade
  • vibemix881
    2710 posts Fans' Favourite

@Knowlesdinho

Have to agree that he's quite expensive for what it offers, but he's one of my favourite players irl. Played him at CM mostly, not sure how will do as a CAM.
  • Knowlesdinho
    9231 posts League Winner

@Knowlesdinho

Have to agree that he's quite expensive for what it offers, but he's one of my favourite players irl. Played him at CM mostly, not sure how will do as a CAM.

I’m using UCL Firmino there at the moment, and he’s been good. I remember using Seedorf in 13 and smashing in long shots for fun, that’s why I’m tempted.
  • Matnevesbra
    1099 posts Professional

@Knowlesdinho

I see. Im with something around 3.5mil to spend. Not sure if i will get mid vieira or 2 icons like baby cruyff + another midfielder. Aa9skilzs said to buy vieira before any icon. But the idea of getting dinho, cruyff or eusebio excites me.