Inconsistency!

Sanchezzzz
5009 posts Big Money Move
We need answers as to why anytime a promo is on the servers go to pot.

I understand more demand/traffic = more strain on the servers but you’re telling me that all hours in the day that all those people are on? ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Promo’s are a hidnerance to this game and genuinely rarely ever offer anything anyone cares about. I can’t ❤️❤️❤️❤️ stand the gameplay after 6pm on a Friday it’s honestly disgraceful.

Comments

• Sanchezzzz
    @EA_Andy please pass this on to your useless team and tell them to fix up or clear out.
  • LeonidasJB
    21342 posts Club Captain
    I had 1 disconnect last night and a little bit of lag, otherwise it wasn't that bad personally
  • Sanchezzzz
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    I had 1 disconnect last night and a little bit of lag, otherwise it wasn't that bad personally

Played 6 games before 6pm on Friday it’s always fine never have any problems, when a promo isn’t out no matter when I play it’s fine.

The problem comes after 6pm on Friday it’s awful completely awful.
  • Pikachu
    9274 posts League Winner
    I had absolutely no issues last night.
  • Pikachu
    9274 posts League Winner
    Pikachu wrote: »

Played 10 games from 8pm-11pm UK for reference.
  • LeonidasJB
    21342 posts Club Captain
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »

Played 6 games before 6pm on Friday it’s always fine never have any problems, when a promo isn’t out no matter when I play it’s fine.

I played 8pm through til 1am. Was fine but for 1 disconnect around midnight. 1st disconnect this yr for me.
  • AuKepone
    264 posts Sunday League Hero

I played 8pm through til 1am. Was fine but for 1 disconnect around midnight. 1st disconnect this yr for me.

Of all the games to play for 5 hours straight you chose FIFA... I'd be fudged after that.
  • LeonidasJB
    21342 posts Club Captain
    AuKepone wrote: »

Of all the games to play for 5 hours straight you chose FIFA... I'd be fudged after that.

Playing WL.
    I enjoy FUT.... that is why I play it. :confounded:

By the way this is a FIFA/FUT forum, chances are you will find people on here that enjoy the game.

I like your comment though, makes you look so cool and clever. :cookie:
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite

Played 10 games from 8pm-11pm UK for reference.

Same, no issues
  • Joestoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    Had really inconsistent gameplay as well. Could press A to pass and grab myself a beer before the player would execute it.

However, switched over to Draft to relaxe myself and that gameplay was fine. Even packed myself Ramos for winning it.