The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

SUFFERING WITH DELAY? PLEASE TAKE 2 MINS TO POST WHERE YOU LIVE.

MUFC_420
2402 posts Fans' Favourite
Interested to see if the delay is across the board or if it's location based.

Everyone comment where you're from.

I'm in Northern Ireland.

Comments

• Syko
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    The Netherlands. Same input lag. Teams feels slow and like they touched a ball for the first time in their life. Laughable.
  • NornIron
    12385 posts Has That Special Something
    Northern ireland Input delay/sluggish gameplay.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3615 posts National Call-Up
    The delay is ubiquitous no matter where you live.
  • ic3man
    95 posts Park Captain
    This has nothing to do with location.
    I'm Austrian and travel a lot.

I've played in several regions of Austria,
    in Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic.
    Delay is literally everywhere...
  • FifaTaco
    1071 posts Professional
    Australia mostly good connection, but shaky yesterday.
  • ScorePlayer
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Finland. Left all the 30 matches for sunday last weekend, won 22. The idea was to split the matches better this weekend so decided to start already today. All for nothing,
    only to get massive delay, 2 wins, 4 losses. Outplayed in one match, the other 3 losses horrible delay 😡
  • Snapzs
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mississippi....I was doomed from the start :D
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    Finland. Left all the 30 matches for sunday last weekend, won 22. The idea was to split the matches better this weekend so decided to start already today. All for nothing,
    only to get massive delay, 2 wins, 4 losses. Outplayed in one match, the other 3 losses horrible delay 😡

Well... saatana perkele; as you say :)
  • HullCity1904
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's been an absolute joke this year

Malta
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2018
    UK input lag started about 45mins ago. It’s a pain.
  • MUFC_420
    Safk001 wrote: »
    UK input lag started about 45mins ago. It’s a pain.

I actually just fired it back on thinking it might be better as it's late but it was as bad as 6pm if not worse. Could tell the other guy was suffering bad aswell ended up winning 9-1 but couldn't wait to turn it off and stick BO4 back on.

Can't even enjoy winning in these conditions as it feels like a lottery.
  • Gainzy
    1094 posts Professional
    I find I get delay when I’m playing players from Germany / Italy / Spain. They are closer to the servers than me in the south west of England so it makes sense. Rarely do I have an easy game against anyone from the continent.
  • Alergi
    1179 posts Professional
    Live in Auckland newzealand,
    Players feel like they got cement in their boots. So wack man
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    Alergi wrote: »
    Live in Auckland newzealand,
    Players feel like they got cement in their boots. So wack man

You'd likely struggle in any competitive multiplayer game coming from kiwiland ;)
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Gainzy wrote: »
    I find I get delay when I’m playing players from Germany / Italy / Spain. They are closer to the servers than me in the south west of England so it makes sense. Rarely do I have an easy game against anyone from the continent.

Italy and Spain are both further away from the servers in Frankfurt than we are in the UK. I think it’s our ISP’s they are too big to care about delivering the fastest speeds.
  • ChelseazazSwe
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sweden, Wired controller, LAN cable internet. the delay is really bad now on both online and offline. players don't respones at all :#
  • Devers
    7566 posts League Winner
    Ireland

1hr 30mins from servers and still get delay
  • MUFC_420
    Devers wrote: »
    Ireland

Always heard there's servers down south but didn't know if it was true or not. Whereabouts are the servers?
  • Devers
    7566 posts League Winner
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    Ireland

Always heard there's servers down south but didn't know if it was true or not. Whereabouts are the servers?

Galway
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    The delay is ubiquitous no matter where you live.

Nope, I live right by Toronto in Canada, almost never get delay except when my wifi is being iffy
  • Ishibum
    13331 posts Has That Special Something
    Uruguay and the gameplay just sucks utter balls. Players feel like they're on ice and live 3 seconds in the past.
  • Brasil...jogo lento e com muito atraso, parece mais uma batalha do que uma partida
  • CtldChaos
    2204 posts Fans' Favourite
    Los Angeles, CA, USA
  • Low Ki
    12055 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    Melbourne, Australia. Can't finish anything despite how meticulous my build-up is. Worst so far was being beaten by a guy who'd forgotten to use a fitness booster and whose players were dead by the 30th min....felt like all of mine were underwater by the lag for the R2 to kick oi and 0 fitness Carvajal and Alonso were outpacing my freshly subbed Cuadrado and Martial down the wings.

Not to mention constant press was bullying everyone in my squad with 0 fitness Kroos and Goretzka bullying plenty of stamina left Rabiot, Pogba and super sub Alex Sandro.....
  • VENPATT
    222 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sydney , Australia
  • Syko
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2018
    Lol i just tried to play again and my opponent was so bad, i could tell from the way he played the game but my game was so amazingly delayed that the only thing i could do was watch and laugh (not the kind of laugh when you think something is actually funny), i just put my controller down, let him score and play out the match, turned off my xbox one again.

I really don't know how people can go 30-0 each and every weekend when ❤️❤️❤️❤️ like this is going on, doesn't even matter how good or bad you are, there is nothing you can do. It's not about skill, it's about luck to get a game without immense input delay or whatever you want to call it, lets just call it lag. Not the stuttering kind either. Sometimes i win a game but i have to put in so much effort and grind out the win while normally if the connection was just good it would be an easy win. Afterwards i don't even feel joy after such a win.

EA do something because i'm getting tired of this ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I have played so many multiplayer games and this is the ONLY game where i still to this day encounter so much lag/ input delay/ slow heavy gameplay/ unable to do anything you want to do, you name it.
  • CFCHenri
    3499 posts National Call-Up
    EST . Virginia, USA
  • Burninman
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    Vancouver Canada. It is off and on. When it’s bad, it’s bad for consecutive games. But I’m learning to spot the signs of lag pre match to pick and choose opponents wisely
  • FatZed
    886 posts Semi-Pro
    South Coast Australia. Pretty much always 8ms ping in game, steady green bars and I get random terrible one sided connections and delay in anywhere from half to 3/4 my games. Last night only one out of 6 (late night early morning) which I obviously lost, today lost 3 won 1 and obviously the win was smooth and an early RQ the losses absolutely embarrassing with regards to delay, slow unresponsive players and one sided physics 90% against me dead set joke.

There is absolutely no change in my connection yet the gameplay changes game to game, mid game or within minutes/ hours fix your ❤️❤️❤️❤️ servers and gameplay
  • Radraptor
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wisconsin, US. Lag is horrendous