The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Get your act together EA!

MUFC_420
2402 posts Fans' Favourite
This game is completely unplayable with the state the servers are in this can't continue.

We have all paid for a game that we can't even play!!

Surely there's someone that can look into this game who would be best to contact? I've had enough and something needs done about this.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    0 posts Sunday League Hero
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    hard to put into words how awful this game can be
  • NornIron
    12364 posts Has That Special Something
    Im being streamrolled literally tonight Van Dijk being knocked over like he has 10 pints in him. Talking about pints IF Hazard cant even stay on his feet. My players seem to be having there Christmas party early.
  • MUFC_420
    NornIron wrote: »
    Im being streamrolled literally tonight Van Dijk being knocked over like he has 10 pints in him. Talking about pints IF Hazard cant even stay on his feet. My players seem to be having there Christmas party early.

I played 1 game and gave up and put BO4 back on. Completely unplayable wouldn't even waste my time with it.

Something needs to change as this isn't good enough. I feel we get it alot worse in NI than the rest of the UK aswell.
  • Supermario911
    1245 posts Professional
    I've played about 15 games today, all are smooth to be honest

are you plugged directly in to the router?
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    MUFC_420 wrote: »

I played 1 game and gave up and put BO4 back on. Completely unplayable wouldn't even waste my time with it.

Something needs to change as this isn't good enough. I feel we get it alot worse in NI than the rest of the UK aswell.

I played 1 game... Done for the day atleast... can't handle the game....This stupid f**king lag... Can't even tackle...
    I am tackling at a player... my player tackles after the ball is 6 yards off to another player...
  • MUFC_420

Wired connection, 80/20mbps and a 2ms response time monitor.

Problem definitely isn't on my end.
  • NornIron

Same connection not on a monitor but should be okay. There was supposed to be servers in Ireland but im not sure, EA wont say. On Battlefield I ping Amsterdam at 29ms so surely it would be alot lower playing someone in the UK.
  • MUFC_420

Same connection not on a monitor but should be okay. There was supposed to be servers in Ireland but im not sure, EA wont say. On Battlefield I ping Amsterdam at 29ms so surely it would be alot lower playing someone in the UK.

Yeah mate heard before there's supposed to be servers down south but never knew if there was any truth in it.

I live right next door to the exchange in my area I can literally see in their office from my window so my internet is usually great for everything apart from FIFA. When doing ping tests or on other games that show the ping it's usually somewhere between 5-10ms and I never have any issues at all with other games.

So frustrating as all I want to do is enjoy the game I've loved for the last 20+ years but I can't even play it most days.
  • Mr. Soper
    2609 posts Fans' Favourite
    where does everyone live with connection problems? I live East Coast USA and plug right into my xbox and don't have really any of these lag issues. Sometimes the speed up issue but only a handful of times
  • MUFC_420
    Mr. Soper wrote: »
    where does everyone live with connection problems? I live East Coast USA and plug right into my xbox and don't have really any of these lag issues. Sometimes the speed up issue but only a handful of times

I would actually like to see a sample on this to see if there's specific areas having issues or if it's across the board. Will make a new thread for it. I'm in Northern Ireland btw.
  • Yoesi
    665 posts Semi-Pro
    Strange that no body has come and say "I ❤️❤️❤️❤️ agree, gave up after 15 matches" and shoots in "had 14W1L, but still unplayable" ;p
  • SuperRob
    1643 posts Play-Off Hero
    I get the impression that the closer you are to a server the more delay you will suffer due to whatever lag compensation mechanism they have in place.
  • MUFC_420
    SuperRob wrote: »
    I get the impression that the closer you are to a server the more delay you will suffer due to whatever lag compensation mechanism they have in place.
    SuperRob wrote: »

Nothing would surprise me with this company anymore.
  • NornIron
    edited December 2018
    For some reason I seem to get alot of french players and can never beat them they're first to every ball and twice as quick as my players. If there is a server in ireland why are they connecting to it or am I connecting to other one. That's a question EA will never answer.
    It could be lag compensation as im very close to my exchange and the connection never drops below 79999/19999. Most other games ive the lowest ping on the lobby.

Back in the days of dial up I didnt even know what lag/ bad gameplay was every match was like playing offline.
  • Boomba
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    We're practically EA's beta testers hence why frequent game fixes.
  • IxToMxI
    6745 posts Big Money Move
    Do you guys outta interest play on PS4 or PS4 pro apologies if Xbox but since I upgraded to pro not matter what time of the day it’s smooth responsive gameplay based in UK
  • MUFC_420
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Do you guys outta interest play on PS4 or PS4 pro apologies if Xbox but since I upgraded to pro not matter what time of the day it’s smooth responsive gameplay based in UK

I'm on PS4. Over the last 2 years I've switched ISP 3 or 4 times, sold my old PS4 and bought a new one, got a gaming monitor and wired connection and nothing has made a difference. I'm half tempted to go and buy a PS4 pro tomorrow now :D
  • ScorePlayer
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    IxToMxI wrote: »

So it was sometimes not smooth before upgrading to Pro?