Its build into the code for the game to be mess.

jertt
47 posts Park Captain
It obvious EA has designed the game to be frustrating. If there was consistency nobody be buying packs and all that rubbish. EA knows that, bet in Fifa 20 the same complaining will exist.., There no other way to explain the stupidness you see with the gameplay. The AI moves out of position due to coding. EA can deny it all they like but it obvious. Play PES you don't notice this rubbish.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    0 posts Sunday League Hero
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • NornIron
    11024 posts Has That Special Something
    Impossible the gameplay I get if everyone had it fifa wouldnt exist.
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    NornIron wrote: »
    Impossible the gameplay I get if everyone had it fifa wouldnt exist.

Exactly this.

If anything this would put people off buying packs as all players feel like bronze cards.
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    the coding has no concept of what is hard to do in football and what is easy. Its a t the root of why i think the game is stylized rubbish.

Play a short passing game and you will be frustrated. Players make idiotic runs, cannot control the ball, cannot make 5yd passes

Play a long ball , fake shot infested, finesse shot , near post corner game...

• [Deleted User]
    0 posts Sunday League Hero
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DicaniosGod
    4874 posts Big Money Move
    It’s a shocking awful game this year!!
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    The 92 sprint speed feels like 75.. Reactions feel like 30.... dribbling feels like 50.... This is for Prime figo...
    Cannot time the shot.. what am I supposed to play against...

The lag or the player
  • Syko
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Honestly i don't even care about broken mechanics in the game anymore, the real problem is LAG. It doesn't even matter if you have the best connection in the world with the best gaming setup, you still get lag, the usual slow reacting players, like their all bronze cards with a handicap.

You can deal with broken mechanics when the connection is smooth or atleast playable. But the gameplay mechanics can be the best ever and you still can't do anything with the dreadful slow input lag games. It got even worse the last couple of weeks both in Rivals (P2P connection) and WL (Dedicated servers).
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    Syko wrote: »
    Honestly i don't even care about broken mechanics in the game anymore, the real problem is LAG. It doesn't even matter if you have the best connection in the world with the best gaming setup, you still get lag, the usual slow reacting players, like their all bronze cards with a handicap.

You can deal with broken mechanics when the connection is smooth or atleast playable. But the gameplay mechanics can be the best ever and you still can't do anything with the dreadful slow input lag games. It got even worse the last couple of weeks both in Rivals (P2P connection) and WL (Dedicated servers).

Fully agree with this. I can look past all the bs in the game when it plays smooth as I feel I'm in control.

The way it is now it's a lottery to see who wins.
  • Latanaka
    801 posts Semi-Pro

Carefull, you will get propably a warning😂
  • Syko
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Latanaka wrote: »

How so? The only thing i did was state that i don't really care about any gameplay mechanics being broken or abused when there is so much lag online. I don't see any reason to get a warning to be honest.
  • Rebound19
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Latanaka wrote: »

How so? The only thing i did was state that i don't really care about any gameplay mechanics being broken or abused when there is so much lag online. I don't see any reason to get a warning to be honest.

His comment was toungue in cheek mate, given how the EA dictators around here warn or ban you if you say anything remotely negavtive about their shameful broken pos game.
  • Mataay
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect

Isnt division rivals also servers and not p2p ?
  • Janscharie
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ea need to come clean with this bs happening all time. I don't believe its all because of the servers. Wenn in a match, all of a sudden your players can't controll the ball, can't give a 5 meter pass and let the ball go under their feet.
    Its effing frustrating
  • joehuk
    3016 posts National Call-Up
    MUFC_420 wrote: »

Fully agree with this. I can look past all the bs in the game when it plays smooth as I feel I'm in control.

The way it is now it's a lottery to see who wins.

100% this if I lose a game to BS but the game was playable I can live with it but lose the game due to delay is not even funny.
  • Tubbs76
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    elwrecko wrote: »
    I have thought this too for a long time.

They make the game and as frustrating as possible so that people think they need to improve their team, hence potentially spending more and more in the search for consistency.

Which of course is very difficult near on impossible for most players to achieve, due to the way the game has been coded.

It's all about money money and money.

Yup, then it works other way around, the better the team and the better you play, true handicapping becomes more evident
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    Mataay wrote: »

Isnt division rivals also servers and not p2p ?

Strangely I don't get lag with Rivals.. But the lag in WL is unbearable....
  • alvchong
    864 posts Semi-Pro
    Becareful, i get warned for mentioning some words... that day and deleted my post Not surprise u will get one soon.