Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Delay Lag cost me the win

ucan
596 posts An Exciting Prospect
Just played against a dude, I was clear better than him, he had no chance
I went 3-0 up and after the first half my players started to move like german panzers
I couldnt switch my players before 2 sec. lost the game 4-3
I nearly broke my controller this is so frustrating man.
How we suppose to play this game? E-sports ready, my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ E-sports ready LMAO
Im a calmed person but this Company, game freaks me out
You deserve to go down EA realy bad you had too many chances
since 5 years we said "UPGRADE THE SERVERS WE HAVE BUTTON DELAY LAG"
but you won't listen to us.

Comments

• Brydobhoy
    460 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Another happy EA customer,
    Company is beyong a joke
  • ScorePlayer
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    22 wins last weekend, now 0 wins, 3 losses 😂 same tactics, only change from last weekend upgraded 85 VVD for IF 87 VVD. Players literally feel like a bronze team now plus a nice nice delay 😅 even IF Lewa can’t shoot anymore, a simple cross to Son ends up as a goal in my net 😂
  • ucan
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2018
    22 wins last weekend, now 0 wins, 3 losses 😂 same tactics, only change from last weekend upgraded 85 VVD for IF 87 VVD. Players literally feel like a bronze team now plus a nice nice delay 😅 even IF Lewa can’t shoot anymore, a simple cross to Son ends up as a goal in my net 😂

started last week 13-0 (no lag) now 3-1 and all of them matches had huge delay
    the game turns into a completely different game, into a ping pong "who has more luck" match
    and guess what I didnt change nothin only upgraded to IF Fährmann instead of his ucl card
    it's just ridiculous
  • Dronegan
    1123 posts Professional
    I just had a game where i went 0-2 down because i manually tackled twice in the first 20 minutes of the game.
    Obviously both times my opponent got the ball back.

Meanwhile ive had 80 minutes of gameplay of my shots constantly being blocked every time by AI controlled players.

Made it 2-2 to lose in overtime due to annother time manually tackling the ball that ended up in a free 1 vs 1 to my opponent.

OH well, need to put a note underneath my screen "Never manually tackle" because this has been fixed right EA????
  • joehuk
    3615 posts National Call-Up
    I messaged EA_andy in a pm yesterday evening explaining what I've been experiencing for the last month or so. Game is literally unplayable even squad battles.

No response as yet.

• Dronegan
    1123 posts Professional
    joehuk wrote: »
    I messaged EA_andy in a pm yesterday evening explaining what I've been experiencing for the last month or so. Game is literally unplayable even squad battles.

No response as yet.

Its in the code. Finally some EA dev has admitted it on twitter to some brazilian pro player.
    Kind of funny that no one talks about this other than inceptionxx
  • joehuk
    3615 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    Dronegan wrote: »

No response as yet.

Its in the code. Finally some EA dev has admitted it on twitter to some brazilian pro player.

I did see this from inception and while It could possibly be true. As I 100% felt it last year I had maybe 1 or 2 weeks where the game was pure dog S but then all of a sudden played well.

But I've been having major issues for over a month now and nothing is changing yesterday out of 15 games I had 2 smooth responsive games.

Now I'm not talking 2 to 3s delay. Delay im experiencing is probably 0.5 to 1s with movement which is not acceptable in this sort of game. It's like a pro CS GO player having to play with 30+ MS.

• Dronegan
    1123 posts Professional
    Oh now i also got the delay now.
    Great thanks EA. Hope you go under as a company seriously.

• NornIron
    12816 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    Dronegan wrote: »

No response as yet.

That's only because some pro misplaced a pass, the gameplay I get every match my players run in slow motion is server related for sure has been in the game since at least 2012. Dropping down to normal broadband from fibre helped mine for a while so it could be some kinda lag compensation.
    Also if u ever switch isp's I guarantee you will get a few days of good gameplay. And that is when the connection is at its weakest.