We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

87s creeping under 20k

MUFC_420
2402 posts Fans' Favourite
Surely EA are going to have to release a high rated requirement sooner or later.

I have a feeling they are waiting for set 3 to expire then going to release set 4 with no icon requirement and high rated squads. 87s at 20k or less are an absolute bargain as they will rise significantly as soon as required.

I had 200 83s bought yesterday at 900 coins each and have just sold up for 1.4k each and I'm sticking 700k into 87s.

Advise anyone that hasn't already to start picking high rated cards up as set 4 and Futmas are both around the corner.

Comments

• the_pack_king
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What 87s are under 20k ? Might need to pick a few up
  • Cardiffdurz
    431 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I can't see any on xbox
  • iTaLenTZ
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don't think even those are getting packed lol
  • MUFC_420
    What 87s are under 20k ? Might need to pick a few up
    I can't see any on xbox

Navas and Iniesta are the ones I have seen. I've bought Iniestas have about 25 so far all 20k or less. Going to grab as many as I can.

I'm PS4 so not 100% sure about Xbox.
  • Ruffy
    495 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just got an iniesta open bid for 1500 ... WTF.
  • MUFC_420
    Ruffy wrote: »
    I just got an iniesta open bid for 1500 ... WTF.

Nice one haha

Cheapest I got was 17k. Picked up 35 in total all 20k or less.
  • Ruffy
    495 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Had the chance for another @ 2k and 3.6 but i was bidding on other players and the app crapped out. Had to restart and by then bid was over. Tradepile is now full of cavanis(35k), iniestas(18-20k+ 1.5k lol), ribery (10k for 2-3 weeks now), couple illaramendis for 3.6k etc. Need a nice sbc now.