This gameplay is absolutely horrendous

Bmac13
1 posts Park Captain
This shouldn’t be allowed. How ea are allowed to produce a game is laughable. They need to get new developers and people involved. If I did my job like this I’d be sacked months ago!

Comments

• Retro_G
    29714 posts Player of the Year
    The last patch was a big improvement, it's decent enough now.
  • BeardedBerk
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    No difference in the latest pc patch at all
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    The servers are a complete mess. Couldn't play the game even if I wanted to.
  • Bmac13 wrote: »
    This shouldn’t be allowed. How ea are allowed to produce a game is laughable. They need to get new developers and people involved. If I did my job like this I’d be sacked months ago!

lighting rounds are out dude
  • 6thHokage
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Retro_G wrote: »

these 5 patches havent done ****. Still cant get the ball when i tackle people and only way to score are finesse shots. The game is still in a bad state.
  • Thunder001
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Retro_G wrote: »

You're having a laugh. Although perhaps it's the under 11s version as all my and my oppositions players seem to be running around like headless chickens in a group following the ball around.
  • Brydobhoy
    460 posts An Exciting Prospect

Surely people who post this **** are EA emoylees or people who have been playing fifa for leas than 3 years and know no better.
  • ScorePlayer
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    WL is absolutely unplayeable at the moment for me because of the delay/ players feel like bronze somehow.
  • Brydobhoy

Surely people who post this **** are EA emoylees or people who have been playing fifa for leas than 3 years and know no better.
  • Wi1son73
    2266 posts Fans' Favourite
    I haven’t touch my WL games as Friday is full of so much BS... Rivals has been stupid with all crazy non-realistic crap happining... No way I’m was wasting my games!
  • BeardedBerk
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    Brydobhoy wrote: »

Yeh I'm just a fut founder and been playing since fifa 95 you utter quilt.
  • Brydobhoy

Ive played since 97 and am also a founder and top 150 on seasons every year also.

So you have seen fifa for over 20 years and you think this game is a good football game ? Pleaae tell us all why u think so ?
  • Brydobhoy

Haha omg mate I just realised I quoted you by accident and not the person saying the game is fine. My apologies to you.
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    169 posts Sunday League Hero
    Horrible game, worse than ever tbh.