Has anyone honestly given up on Fifa 19?? Like refusing to play it

Comments

• tarheels_forever
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BSDShoes wrote: »
    BSDShoes wrote: »
    Yeah I think I'm pretty much done, rivals is garbage now, and the pack weight is ridiculous this year. At least I also have PES so will be playing that more.

how is the PES online experience? do they have 1v1 head to head matches with real team rosters like Fifa Online Seasons? and how hard is it to install the option file for PS4? assuming thats what you play on.

Yes there is h2h but I don't play it- online experience is so-so, and option files aren't hard to install and there are YT/forums that explain how to do it, I play on PC but had PES on PS4 in past years as well. But PES gameplay is way better and master league is fun because of it.

ok thx. i look forward to trying it.
  • Steelcitysniper
    1152 posts Professional
    I refuse to play with 45 yrd finesse shots. Finesse goals have been my last 18-20 goals conceded. I will not put myself through that again
  • FlyingOkapis
    1025 posts Professional
    Think my future progress with this game relies on this Thursdays rewards, if after 30 games of WL + a bit of Rivals bags me nothing then I dont think I can be bothered with it anymore, going through crappy gameplay for a weekly coin boost is not worth it in my opinion.
  • Blackbox
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited December 2018
    Today i gave up definitely and deleted my club again. First time deleted on november my 1.5 million club. ANd today for the second time. I dont wanna hear of FUT till gameplay will be "normal", only based on player ability and not on a script that decides for you.

The game makes me too nervous and stressed, and i was realizing i'm not enjoying it.

The gameplay is completely FAKE and scripted. This is from Fifa 17 (frostbite introduction).

I'm an average player Gold 2-Div. 4 player so i'm not so bad and this isn't the reason i gave gave up on fifa. The reason is i'm not enjoying it. Only rage.

Probably i will start fifa again only for normal online seasons with real clubs. The gameplay (off FUT ) seems less scripted.

Actually I'll go on BF5, that is my favourite game ATM.

• Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blackbox wrote: »
    Today i gave up definitely and deleted my club again. First time deleted on november my 1.5 million club. ANd today for the second time. I dont wanna hear of FUT till gameplay will be "normal", only based on player ability and not on a script that decides for you.

The game makes me too nervous and stressed, and i was realizing i'm not enjoying it.

The gameplay is completely FAKE and scripted. This is from Fifa 17 (frostbite introduction).

I'm an average player Gold 2-Div. 4 player so i'm not so bad and this isn't the reason i gave gave up on fifa. The reason is i'm not enjoying it. Only rage.

Probably i will start fifa again only for normal online seasons with real clubs. The gameplay (off FUT ) seems less scripted.

little advice
    delete this comment before you get a warning.
  • Blackbox
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Empyrium7 wrote: »

little advice

A warning for what?
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    Empyrium7 wrote: »

little advice

A warning for what?

mentioning that the game is scripted. happened to me two days ago
  • Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    If there weren’t rewards, literally no body would play the game. It’s so so so SH*T
  • BSDShoes
    1625 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018

Yeah BF5 is pretty fun, at first I was skeptical (on PC release version) however I enjoyed the beta and canceled Origin premier then picked it up for PS4 since some friends recommended it, and it plays differently than PC version (not super fast, players are easier to see, and doesn't have the wild instant death TTK the PC version has). Been a Battlefield fan since BF1942 demo and I was >< close to skipping BF5 (skipped BFH and BF1).
  • tarheels_forever
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect

i play Online Seasons and it has the same problems. believe me!
  • FinEverton
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Had one-two week pause. Played six div4 games this weekend (2-2-2). So unbalanced gameplay and so frustrating. So I just have to play Companion app till 20?
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3584 posts National Call-Up
    Played 3 games from last Monday this morning and turned it off. Same old nonsense..my players unresponsive, unable to apply pressure/tackle. No space or forward movement.