Ultimate Edition is £48 in store

Comments

• X-yusei-X
    1914 posts Play-Off Hero
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Idek wrote: »
    Not the worst returns was expecting nothing got

VVD x2 (didn’t realise he wasn’t a walk out)
    Fabinhio
    Modric (walk out)
    Suarez (Walk out)

That's ridiculous luck from 15k packs

Really? I was disappointed :D

Nah man you were lucky as hell. I didnt get a single 85+ player lol
  • Martinsen
    56 posts Park Captain
    I already have the digital ultimate version. Can I rebuy the ultimate edition?
  • fifaplayerbol
    4165 posts National Call-Up
    Dasco wrote: »
    Might be worth a punt then 7500 FP worth of packs for £48

I'm almost positive they're issued weekly.

• IxToMxI
    4601 posts Big Money Move

You can be as positive as you like bought them, had all the packs in store why would I lie? If you really want I’ll upload first owner of fabinhio, Modric, VVD still got them in club
  • Martinsen
    56 posts Park Captain

You can be as positive as you like bought them, had all the packs in store why would I lie? If you really want I’ll upload first owner of fabinhio, Modric, VVD still got them in club

@IxToMxI
    Did you order it a second time?
  • IxToMxI
    Martinsen wrote: »

@IxToMxI
    Did you order it a second time?

Na bro originally had the disk
  • Dont spend money on packs! not at this time of the game anyway. If you ever will buy FIFA Points get them at the start of the game. Also trade your as* off for the first month and you can make a lot of coins.

What I always realise is I work myself up to an 'Ultimate Team' and then eventually just play here and there. The biggest draw of fifa and ultimate team is getting those players, seeing those certain special cards and wanting them. The players hardly make that much of a difference in the long run (unless you get super lucky or spend a crap ton to get loads of icons). Once you have those amazing players you soon realise they help you a little bit but not a great deal. Your overall playing and skill level will be the same.

Also this year you need to get super lucky to get an amazing team or spend waaaay too much. I have 4 million and seriously it hardly buys you some amazing squad. Dont get sucked into spending your money on the game, its a game we shouldnt have to keep spending over and over on it, especially when its broken half the time (though this year I dont have too much to complain on, other than near post headers and the constant need to finesse in order to score).
  • I currently game share for fifa 19, the game wasn’t bought on my console so if I buy this edition off the store would I receive the packs?
  • Elliot666
    2002 posts Fans' Favourite

terrible packs though, 15k ones.
  • Do you need a new FUT account for this to work? Or will they get added on the my current one if i logged in with that?
  • IxToMxI
    Elliot666 wrote: »

Dunno worked out decent for me probably made about 600k after selling everything sold my disk for £30, so £18 for 600k?
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    13900 posts Has That Special Something
    Typical ea maximising whatever they can. Bloody geniuses.
  • Elliot666

Dunno worked out decent for me probably made about 600k after selling everything sold my disk for £30, so £18 for 600k?

wont sell for GBP 30 now surely lol with xmas deals coming, and you got 600k from what 16 15k packs? that's insane luck not a lot of people would get that.
  • Jaymizzo
    2207 posts Fans' Favourite

wont sell for GBP 30 now surely lol with xmas deals coming, and you got 600k from what 16 15k packs? that's insane luck not a lot of people would get that.

It's 25 packs. His luck is indeed insane but with 25 packs you're looking at a minimum 200k there.

If you trade in your disk in most places or sell it to a friend, you could get £20-30 easily. The deal ends in 2 days unfortunately, wish it extended until Friday/Saturday so might have to pass until January sale (but end up paying a lot more).
  • Jaymizzo
    2207 posts Fans' Favourite
    X-yusei-X wrote: »

Fabinhio
    Modric (walk out)
    Suarez (Walk out)

@X-yusei-X
    Damn that's disheartening... In the same thread as well :cry:

How much did you manage to get after selling everything? And what was your best pull?
  • X-yusei-X
    1914 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jaymizzo wrote: »
    X-yusei-X wrote: »

Fabinhio
    Modric (walk out)
    Suarez (Walk out)

@X-yusei-X
    Damn that's disheartening... In the same thread as well :cry:

How much did you manage to get after selling everything? And what was your best pull?

Yeah that was quite disappointing tbh. I didnt really expect to pack anything decent but atleast and 85 rated player would have been nice. All in all I managed to get around 150-200k for selling everything. Kept around 20 squad fitness cards, that's the only thing I kept. I think my best pull was 84 Hradecky (GK) haha. What about you?
  • Elliot666

It's 25 packs. His luck is indeed insane but with 25 packs you're looking at a minimum 200k there.

If you trade in your disk in most places or sell it to a friend, you could get £20-30 easily. The deal ends in 2 days unfortunately, wish it extended until Friday/Saturday so might have to pass until January sale (but end up paying a lot more).

you hardly make almost 10k per 15k pack surely? Ive opened some and gotten 3-4k max lol
  • Equinox 85
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect

you hardly make almost 10k per 15k pack surely? Ive opened some and gotten 3-4k max lol

Think he is referring to if he was to sell everything in the pack and relist where needed.
  • IxToMxI

25 x 15k packs

VVD x2 and Suarez is 600k alone isn’t it?