Sniping on Web App and Companion App

Johnny Bravo
1303 posts Professional
I've been trying to get IF Gnabry for the last few days now and I am have zero luck with it. I won't have access to my console until tomorrow so these are the only options I have at present.

Does anyone with a bit of experience of sniping know if I'm wasting my time trying on these platforms? Am I really only ever going to have luck on a console with extinct players?

Comments

• LaVendetta16
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've been trying to get IF Gnabry for the last few days now and I am have zero luck with it. I won't have access to my console until tomorrow so these are the only options I have at present.

Does anyone with a bit of experience of sniping know if I'm wasting my time trying on these platforms? Am I really only ever going to have luck on a console with extinct players?

Walt for this evening (TOTGS)
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional

Whilst I appreciate the feedback it was more in general. I've had the odd lucky snipe on web app and companion but not for extinct players.

Just wondering if it's worth trying outside of console for extinct players or if there's a delay or bots that are always gonna beat me on this platform?
  • Kingkay
    1777 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do the bundes league sbc he’s rated higher mate I’ve got him he’s amazing
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    Kingkay wrote: »
    Do the bundes league sbc he’s rated higher mate I’ve got him he’s amazing

Looking for a RW though, need the position change.
  • LaVendetta16
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Whilst I appreciate the feedback it was more in general. I've had the odd lucky snipe on web app and companion but not for extinct players.

Just wondering if it's worth trying outside of console for extinct players or if there's a delay or bots that are always gonna beat me on this platform?
    Its not impossible to snipe on Webapp but very hard (esp. Extinct cards) . Youre faster on the Console.
  • fussydutchman
    1484 posts Play-Off Hero
    I attempt to snipe quite a bit on either my phone or iPad and it's very difficult for a situation like Gnabry where thousands of other people are also doing the same thing. It's not impossible and I did manage to get a Davison Sanchez early in the season when he was extinct, but it took many attempts. The web app seems to be a tad slower than console and even a millisecond is enough to make is nearly impossible.