Should I prepare for POTM?

Safk001
866 posts Semi-Pro
Should I (or anyone) be buying TOTW Sterling in preparation for POTM? If not who should we be getting in your opinions?

Comments

  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    English, Liverpool, City

  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    Whatever you think will be needed for sissoko the budget and more hard working Pogba
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    CfcBlue wrote: »
    Whatever you think will be needed for sissoko the budget and more hard working Pogba

    The Fifa community certainly wants Sissoko but I’m not sure the footballing community as a whole will vote for him over Sterling. We will find out soon enough.
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    Safk001 wrote: »
    CfcBlue wrote: »
    Whatever you think will be needed for sissoko the budget and more hard working Pogba

    The Fifa community certainly wants Sissoko but I’m not sure the footballing community as a whole will vote for him over Sterling. We will find out soon enough.

    Is it today or next Friday?
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Safk001 wrote: »
    CfcBlue wrote: »
    Whatever you think will be needed for sissoko the budget and more hard working Pogba

    The Fifa community certainly wants Sissoko but I’m not sure the footballing community as a whole will vote for him over Sterling. We will find out soon enough.

    Is it today or next Friday?

    Today I believe, I read somewhere voting has closed for it now so I assume so.
  • Bevlarrrr
    1242 posts Professional
    I think Sane has a good shout aswell
  • Sterling won it easy, don't ask me how I know I just do
  • Cortza
    936 posts Professional
    What sort of squads do we think will be needed and what ratings? I'm guessing there'll be an England team, City team, Liverpool team? and maybe a team of players he scored against? Any idea of ratings required?
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Cortza wrote: »
    What sort of squads do we think will be needed and what ratings? I'm guessing there'll be an England team, City team, Liverpool team? and maybe a team of players he scored against? Any idea of ratings required?

    I’m not even sure it’s today now, the other comments got me thinking. I hope it is. EPL IF’s will be needed I have no idea about ratings.
  • Safk001 wrote: »
    Cortza wrote: »
    What sort of squads do we think will be needed and what ratings? I'm guessing there'll be an England team, City team, Liverpool team? and maybe a team of players he scored against? Any idea of ratings required?

    I’m not even sure it’s today now, the other comments got me thinking. I hope it is. EPL IF’s will be needed I have no idea about ratings.

    Last months was 9th, so it's gonna be today
  • Its already too late for investing my friend
  • LeBleuFIFA
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ROYTASTICx wrote: »
    Its already too late for investing my friend

    It's never too late, just need to find the right investnents and not the popular stuff.
  • Janoe1
    7730 posts League Winner
    Could be today. Voting normally doesnt end so quick. Guess well have to wait for the pl2 announcement to be sure. And the bundes voting started aswell we will prob see that next week
  • His if will be required, gutted I didn't buy any, he's way to high but will go extinct so maybe just grab one
  • Simsbadger
    908 posts Professional
    Voting is closed and says winner will be announced soon !! Knowing ea will probably be when we least expect it lol
  • Bevlarrrr
    1242 posts Professional
    His if will be required, gutted I didn't buy any, he's way to high but will go extinct so maybe just grab one
    His price will have to get increased won’t it. I’ve noticed that his 86 IF is 200k max price yet Sane who’s 87 rated is a max price of 500k, does get me thinking, they upped Reus max price also so it’s almost as if do they know something we don’t
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Simsbadger wrote: »
    Voting is closed and says winner will be announced soon !! Knowing ea will probably be when we least expect it lol

    Today 3pm I’m guessing
  • Simsbadger wrote: »
    Voting is closed and says winner will be announced soon !! Knowing ea will probably be when we least expect it lol

    Knowing ea they will muck it up, close it down and bring it back next week, place your bets
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Simsbadger wrote: »
    Voting is closed and says winner will be announced soon !! Knowing ea will probably be when we least expect it lol

    Knowing ea they will muck it up, close it down and bring it back next week, place your bets

    Sounds about right 😂
Sign In or Register to comment.