Baby Icons

Staffie
228 posts Sunday League Hero
Looking at baby Ballack but apprehensive to buy as presume his price will plummet if a baby icon sbc is announced? Any advice appreciated?

Comments

• Moose Factory
    3319 posts National Call-Up
    Wait until Saturday.
  • Staffie
    Wait until Saturday.[/quote

He will be higher Saturday due to W/L? Unless a worthwhile SBC drops tonight/tomorrow?
  • Moose Factory
    They’re likely to drop something icon related today or tomorrow since FUTmas will start end of next week. I think they’re going to release a base icon and a prime one with this current climate... but pure speculation.
  • Staffie
    They’re likely to drop something icon related today or tomorrow since FUTmas will start end of next week. I think they’re going to release a base icon and a prime one with this current climate... but pure speculation.

Yeah its so hard to tell mate, they surely have to drop something soon. think your right ill just wait a while ive got a couple of primes but not worried too much about them price wise.
  • Moose Factory
    Yeah I would just wait. One of two things will happen, his price will drop or it will stay about the same.
  • Staffie
    Yeah I would just wait. One of two things will happen, his price will drop or it will stay about the same.

cool, cheers mate