Is Nacho any good!? HELP!!

heefmondo
1450 posts Play-Off Hero
Packed Varane untradeable this morning so need Nacho for chem reasons and was wondering if his 5"11 height is a problem at all!?

Comments

  • Cloudio7
    1197 posts Professional
    I've used his rttf card for about 40 matches and i think it is the worst cb card i've played with this year.
  • heefmondo
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    I've used his rttf card for about 40 matches and i think it is the worst cb card i've played with this year.

    Really that bad yeah? His stats don't seem too bad with Anchor on. Only other option is Ramos and I don't really want a high medium cb in a 352 haha
  • Ashr93
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    I had RTTF Nacho and I thought he was quite good to be honest

    Swapped him for RTTF Kimpembe now as I did the flashback Alves SBC

  • heefmondo
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm gonna give the RTTF Nacho a weekend league and see how he goes. If he's rubbish I'll just have to swap him out for Ramos
  • STaLLiOnO
    455 posts An Exciting Prospect
    heefmondo wrote: »
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    I've used his rttf card for about 40 matches and i think it is the worst cb card i've played with this year.

    Really that bad yeah? His stats don't seem too bad with Anchor on. Only other option is Ramos and I don't really want a high medium cb in a 352 haha

    Ramos is a game changer on Defense. I would change your formation for Ramos, plus you packed Varane. It's a no brainer
  • Paawky
    2550 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    STaLLiOnO wrote: »
    heefmondo wrote: »
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    I've used his rttf card for about 40 matches and i think it is the worst cb card i've played with this year.

    Really that bad yeah? His stats don't seem too bad with Anchor on. Only other option is Ramos and I don't really want a high medium cb in a 352 haha

    Ramos is a game changer on Defense. I would change your formation for Ramos, plus you packed Varane. It's a no brainer

    This . Ramos is great doesn't matter about work rates
  • RBailss
    11839 posts Has That Special Something
    I have used the RTTF card for about 100 games & really like him.
  • heefmondo
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thanks for the input guys!! Gonna give him a whirl tonight see if I can get on with him. Got the money in the bank for Ramos if it doesn't work out 😁
Sign In or Register to comment.