Online FIFA 18

StoryteIIer
3 posts Last Pick at the Park
Guys,
Can you tell me about how much more time in FIFA 18 will be stable online?
In your opinion ?
I understand that the answer can be only approximate)
I definitely will not buy FIFA 19.
I really like football from EA.
But I do not understand what to do with Ultimate Team if every year you need to buy a new game ...
For me everything will end when playing online FIFA 18 will be impossible.
I spent a lot of time and spending money on this Ultimate Team.
I'm not going to start from the beginning.
But I have not gathered the whole team as I wanted.
So I'm wondering if I should still try to do this?
Will I have time to do it?

Comments

• Whufc
    1168 posts Professional
    A few years. I was still playing fut15 when 17 was out
  • StoryteIIer
    3 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Perfectly!
    Because it would be stupid to assemble a team and not have anyone to play ...
  • Whufc
    1168 posts Professional
    Perfectly!
    Because it would be stupid to assemble a team and not have anyone to play ...

Finding an opponent is no problem
  • VagisilFC
    1316 posts Professional
    14 finished a month after 18 started. Generally this is the support life at the moment.

If they move to a subscription model then they will be able to phase out having to support the previous years releases. Will be annoying for collectors, but it would likely see the end of the gambling component and the corrupt gameplay that has followed it.
  • I just have a random question have any of u guys had trouble after a match I just won 5-0 and then it disconnects and says it seems like I disconnected and gives me a loss it’s so frustrating I just play online seasons now I don’t play fut now because it disconnects every **** time but not during gameplay just when the match ends
  • VagisilFC
    1316 posts Professional
    I just have a random question have any of u guys had trouble after a match I just won 5-0 and then it disconnects and says it seems like I disconnected and gives me a loss it’s so frustrating I just play online seasons now I don’t play fut now because it disconnects every **** time but not during gameplay just when the match ends

Yep it happens every now and them.

At that point the match result data is being sent through. If the connection latency at that point goes over a certain X ms then EA considered it disconnected. They do this because a large number of **** were hacking the result data and sending through 5-0 results for each game and repeating it to farm coins.

Unfortunately it means that for honest gamers, every now and then we will get a disconnect because our connection goes weak at the wrong moment. I think I have had it happen maybe 4 times in FIFA 18.

If it is happening often and you aren't trying to inject hacked result data, then it indicates that the connection between you and EA servers is bad at some point.