High Rated Players - Price Zenith?

glennuk1
86 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Any of you experience traders out there have a prediction for one high rated players (Kroos, Mertens, Godin, Hummels, Isco) etc. will get back to their peak price.

Bought a few in the crash and they have currently all risen by 8-10k each, wondering if I should sell now or wait until they rise higher.

Appreciate the advice.

Comments

• Milanista28
    1136 posts Professional
    Sell now, Invest in Baby Icons.
  • maXmood
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    you can sell now and take the profit or wait till they release an SBC that might or might not require high rated players..
  • AULERT
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If they’ve risen 8-10k, you won’t actually make that much by the time you’ve sold, especially if you’re only bought a few. It depends on how much of your coin total they are taking up? If you can’t buy other players because you’re keeping these investments, I’d probably just sell up. On the other hand, if you have a decent amount of coins, wait for a high rated SBC, I guarantee there will be something in December, especially with FUTMAS.
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    I ended up selling all of my investments last night. Take the profit whenever you can. I had a lot of Godin's, Kroos' and IF Batsman that made me about 500k. EA will find a way to screw you over if you wait too long.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7469 posts League Winner
    stuck with my prices and are still selling to lazy buyers :) profit is profit so if you are happy take it :) im holding out at my prices tbh