Its 2019 EA

Brydobhoy
418 posts An Exciting Prospect
So played an absolute noob of a player.
Ive playes over 20 years.
My record is now 197-34-37
His record is now 120-56-142

Game kicks off.
Hes diving into every tackle in midfield and didnt once control any defenders.

After 6 shonts on target to his 0 I take the lead.

Kick off goal for him with his first shot 1-1

After another 4 shots 2 that hit the lost I go 2-1 up.

Kick off goal for him with his second shot 2-2

Between 70-80th min I go 3-2 then 4-2 up

He then scores a 3rd kick off goal with his 4th shot. And btw Im doing everything trying to foul him , tackling , jockeying not running from position the ball was just magnetic to him for every goal , if I got close to slide his player would stay on his feet.

90th min I have 5 defenders 5-4-1
Feels like I have none, passes into feet to Hernandez facing away from goal at knee height on the edge of box, while the ball is coming he has pressed shoot, the ball goes right through his left knee, then goes through his right knee , while this is happening he has done a 180 spin on the spot and hits a volley all in one action left foot outside the box and it goes in. So hes had 5 shots and scored 4 goals and 3 kick off goals.

Ive had 23 shots 17 on target and hit the post 3 times.

This game is beyond a joke.

Comments

• No offense but why you are mentioning your record...??? You know after the last update Teams in a good form take huge advantages in gameplay no fouls no penalties, no offsides ... have you noticed?I have a good record too and still don’t like this ****. So when you are complaining about something you have to describe what’s happening in the game that you don’t like even if it helps you winning , this is the only way to make this game better , not by complaining about a match with your huge record against a new guy. Have you ever played football and I mean not online. You know the better team doesn’t always win...you have to love football not winning.
  • Brydobhoy
    418 posts An Exciting Prospect
    tmpkonst wrote: »
    No offense but why you are mentioning your record...??? You know after the last update Teams in a good form take huge advantages in gameplay no fouls no penalties, no offsides ... have you noticed?I have a good record too and still don’t like this ****. So when you are complaining about something you have to describe what’s happening in the game that you don’t like even if it helps you winning , this is the only way to make this game better , not by complaining about a match with your huge record against a new guy. Have you ever played football and I mean not online. You know the better team doesn’t always win...you have to love football not winning.

Look at my post from monday when I complained about a game I wont where the AI scored a goal for me when I did not press the shoot button.

I dont only complain when I dont win.

• tarheels_forever
    409 posts Sunday League Hero
    im buying PES. the demo is fun.