Would you add Alves to this squad

SinkXI
749 posts Semi-Pro
edited December 2018
UCL Areola, UCL Kurzawa (soon to be futswap kurzawa), IF Rami, Kimpembe, meunier, payet, FS Guilavogui, kante, mbappe, IF Thauvin, IF Di Maria

I have 300k coins sitting. Stuck between upgrading to IF Payet, IF Meunier, and UCL Kimpembe. Or blow it all on Alves SBC?

Comments

• Magalha27
    74 posts Park Captain
    I did his SBC and he is fantastic, very fast and agile, great shot, can build up the offense and the main reason for me is that I’m his fan so it’s great to play with someone I like in real life
  • SinkXI
    749 posts Semi-Pro
    Magalha27 wrote: »
    I did his SBC and he is fantastic, very fast and agile, great shot, can build up the offense and the main reason for me is that I’m his fan so it’s great to play with someone I like in real life

Cheers ! Do you get a pack for each part of the SBC? I’ll have to do it from scratch pretty much so looking to recover some of my losses :D
  • Sauzee1875
    51 posts Park Captain
    I did him as I’m building a Brazil team and he’s pretty special. Does push up a lot so just need to adapt your play a bit as he’s further forward most of the time even with instructions but he burns past most and his passing is superb. Got nothing from the two packs bar a couple of 84s but he will be in my team until tots anyway.
  • Sauzee1875
    51 posts Park Captain
    Prime players pack and a mega pack I think u get from it