Base icon sbc

SRB83
564 posts An Exciting Prospect
If or when they do eventually drop it. What do you reckon the requirements will be??

Comments

• El_Nino
    3492 posts National Call-Up
    Depends massively on when they drop it, if it’s now you’d be looking at 500k+ high rated and special cards, if it’s towards the end of the year like last year maybe more along the lines of 200k
  • Equinox 85
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I reckon it’ll need 84,85,86 and 87 rated squad to make it on par with the price of the lowest icons.
  • 2 icons
  • mjs4p
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    I don’t see it happening until the spring. It would have happened by now if it was coming before then.
  • Hoopsterz
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hoping it will happen over FUTmas maybe for only a couple of days with similar requirements to last year.

They can't make them as inflated as the baby icons already are!
  • JuliantbX
    1954 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hoopsterz wrote: »
    Hoping it will happen over FUTmas maybe for only a couple of days with similar requirements to last year.

Don't make the mistake that EA can't screw something up
  • Hoopsterz
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    JuliantbX wrote: »
    Hoopsterz wrote: »

Don't make the mistake that EA can't screw something up

We can all hope one day they might do something useful! :D :D
  • NDJ591
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    today

hyyype
  • MikeyP_FC
    13043 posts Has That Special Something
    mjs4p wrote: »
    I don’t see it happening until the spring. It would have happened by now if it was coming before then.

Sadly I agree with this
  • xFATAL
    4434 posts National Call-Up
    No way it happens before any of the big icons drop. I'm calling the next set is gonna be an expensive one.
  • Campino
    27311 posts Player of the Year
    Sick of discussing it if I’m honest

The markets a total mess and seemingly EA want to do F all about it. I’m genuinely past caring
  • Toontink91
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can't drop until set 3 expires
  • MikeyP_FC wrote: »

Sadly I agree with this

Seriously. ?? They are just waiting for the 3rd SBC to expire before dropping it...
    Otherwise everyone will end up with a prime for basically nothing.
    It’ll drop in 11 days then they can readjust the forthcoming SBCs from there on

• mjs4p
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

Sadly I agree with this

Seriously. ?? They are just waiting for the 3rd SBC to expire before dropping it...

I think you’re giving EA too much credit. They released set 3 without realizing people could endless rinse it for a 50k and 100k pack.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2696 posts Fans' Favourite
    Toontink91 wrote: »

Why?
  • El_Nino

Why?

They won’t want Prime Zola/Zanetti going for any less, particularly not sub 500k
  • mjs4p wrote: »
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

Sadly I agree with this

I think you’re giving EA too much credit. They released set 3 without realizing people could endless rinse it for a 50k and 100k pack.

Not at all,
    They had a full week before set 2 finished to realises those actions plus what actions dropping a base icon SBC would have to current icons on the market.
    Why hasn’t a new one been released when 2 ended on Cyber Monday...
    that would have been a prime day to drop another set and sell more fp
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2696 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wouldn't necessarily mean the set will go for sub 500k. As others have said, a base icon SBC at this point would cost at least 500k, so that alongside the other SBCs required wouldn't lower the price of set 3 much.
  • mjs4p
    Wouldn't necessarily mean the set will go for sub 500k. As others have said, a base icon SBC at this point would cost at least 500k, so that alongside the other SBCs required wouldn't lower the price of set 3 much.

This, plus it’s not like set 3 is that coveted. Which of those players are so strong that they couldn’t cost 700k? None of them are meta / end game players. They will all likely be close to SBC fodder price eventually.
  • xFATAL
    4434 posts National Call-Up
    El_Nino wrote: »

Why?

They won’t want Prime Zola/Zanetti going for any less, particularly not sub 500k

They can up the req though, Not that hard.
  • El_Nino
    xFATAL wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »

Why?

They can up the req though, Not that hard.
    Why go to the hassle though? And risk upsetting people? Easier to just let that sbc expire

• Edu
    6732 posts Big Money Move
    I expect it before the set 3 expires. I did all other sets, just waiting for the legend.
  • SRB83
    Equinox 85 wrote: »
    I reckon it’ll need 84,85,86 and 87 rated squad to make it on par with the price of the lowest icons.

With In Forms?
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    It better be a playe pick
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    SRB83 wrote: »
    Equinox 85 wrote: »

With In Forms?

That still wouldn't solve the icon prices though.
  • SRB83
    Does anyone have a chart or link that tells you how many of each rating cards you need to make up to a required squad rating??
  • Eisenhardt
    4155 posts National Call-Up
    NDJ591 wrote: »
    today

hyyype

2o50sx.jpg
  • Falafelmonster
    4828 posts National Call-Up
    Lol. Like we needed another thread about this.
  • Hollandman
    2560 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only sbc that coming is Ucl player pack as rewards
  • Whoman
    5523 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018
    There will be a set with the 5 worst Primes left instead (with high rated squads for about 500k), imo.