Cheaters... I really need my points back!

Archerinho
26 posts Last Pick at the Park
Really? I met two cheaters in these days... The game starts, connection breaks and points are deducted from me. I am really struggling to stay in Div 1 and trying my best, really sweating over every goal and what do I get? zero chem team with bad players to take away my points at min 1.
I really need to have my points restored, which would amount to 30 and would kind of guarantee my stay in Div 1.
The dialog box says "your game is being reviewed"... So please review it and award my points back!

Comments

• Archerinho
    By the way, can I post somewhere else so that relevant people see it? I mean, wtf... Last year, you couldn't normally play a game of draft, but not even in Rivals? That is too much. And it's not just a thought. I demand my points back.
  • salvadordali1
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    I face this at least once or twice per wl and never heard nothing back about these
    " reviewed" games. So good luck :)
  • Archerinho
    This is total ****. If you are not up to supporting the game on PC then do not release it. And if you release it, then make sure to do your best about it! I demand my points back!
  • Springveldt
    4193 posts National Call-Up
    This has been happening for at least 6 years on PC so no matter how much you scream on this forum (which only contains players like yourself) you won't be getting the points back.

As sad as it is, you just have to accept it and move on. It sucks but EA aren't going to fix it anytime soon, so just win a few more games.
  • salvadordali1
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    This has been happening for at least 6 years on PC so no matter how much you scream on this forum (which only contains players like yourself) you won't be getting the points back.

As sad as it is, you just have to accept it and move on. It sucks but EA aren't going to fix it anytime soon, so just win a few more games.

But in previos two fut's if opponent quited if was a tie or you were loosing you got your game back as another chance and now game is just taken from you.
  • Archerinho

Yes, sure, but I think the voice must be heard, because it is simply unfair. They price the game pretty high and they do not support it. It's their forum, so there must be some way of at least sending them a complaint...
    I mean, it's really not fair. I'm trying to play my game, I should not be disadvantaged just because I play on a PC, not a console.
    Once I bought some coins (few, btw, around 200k) and they were quick to flag me and take those coins away. If they do that (I'm ok with that), why do they not review the games, where the dialog box says the opposite... This means they are plain liars, which is very very bad for such a company. I do not think that this kind of an approach will let them last long...
  • Archerinho
    EA - I really want to swear on you now! WHAT THE ACTUAL ****??? I was on 2395 points!!!! I just needed 5 points!!! and this ****, again, a cheater!!! REIMBURSE ME MY POINTS TODAY!
  • Archerinho
    You really need to do something about this. At least abolish this points deduction. It's the third time. They are just barring the door to Div1 for me, I dont understand this - how can you not act upon that. What can I do now, how can I reach Div 1 when every single time I have to win this final game I meet a cheater??? I lost 90 points because of them already.
  • humping_klown
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    you'll get to division 1 and then you'll be swarmed by cheaters . Every year people have tried their best to avoid getting to div 1 as you could never find a game against a non cheating opponent .

Personally i have found that contacting EA by telephone a much better option when you have a problem . Although i am in the UK and you may not have a local contact number .
  • Archerinho
    edited December 2018
    you'll get to division 1 and then you'll be swarmed by cheaters . Every year people have tried their best to avoid getting to div 1 as you could never find a game against a non cheating opponent .

Personally i have found that contacting EA by telephone a much better option when you have a problem . Although i am in the UK and you may not have a local contact number .

Yes, I'm in Luxembourg, I dont know where and how to contact them. It's really a shame, since I was in my ultimate tryhard mode and couldnt do it. Then on 4 AM I just couldnt continue. I'm amazed how or why are they not having an online help or something like this. You can probably imagine how disappointed I am in them.
  • Navraat
    2726 posts Fans' Favourite

What kind of cheats?

• humping_klown
    Navraat wrote: »

What kind of cheats?

i shouldn't really post with much details . Although these days it is probably common knowledge .

Eventually the ones that award themselves a win will amass that many skill points the only place they can end up is in division 1 .

Sometimes you will think they have 'rage quit' because in the 2nd half you have made it 3-0 for example and you pat yourself on the back thinking you have done well but

1) they were never on your level anyway in reality
    2) Although they try to play sometimes subconsciously they know they will never lose so don't play with the same intensity .

whilst lots get banned you'll find many older accounts also still active that cheat - they just don't blatantly show you they are cheating .
  • Navraat
    2726 posts Fans' Favourite
    I played some guys who I woul walk all over and they would stay in the game, pause and then after a while it would be disconnect with game under review
  • joehuk
    2145 posts Fans' Favourite
    Navraat wrote: »
    I played some guys who I woul walk all over and they would stay in the game, pause and then after a while it would be disconnect with game under review

First game after the patch.

I'm winning 2-0 71st min he paused countdown disappeared now nothing happening.

sqnw9Zl.jpg
  • joehuk
    2145 posts Fans' Favourite
    just had to quit from the game even alt tab didn't disconnect me : / only Alt F4 worked lol.
  • humping_klown
    joehuk wrote: »
    just had to quit from the game even alt tab didn't disconnect me : / only Alt F4 worked lol.

and you can't report that as cheating because they will say must be a problem with your pc etc etc
  • Well i am glad i found this thread now i no what is happening think i will have to relegate myself back to division 4 i had 0 problems down there maybe you guys should do the same its not ideal but at least you get people who want to play properly.

Also dose anyone know if they are banning the cheaters from Weekend League I played one player 2 weeks ago that i faced twice and he dc both times and i seen he was top 100 when scanning through.

And also only on 1 other occasion that i have noticed again this was in the weekend league a few weeks back one player had 99 rated players that's gold cards that were 77-83 originally i no chem styles always have shown odd ratings but this stood out as a bit blatant as also in game i felt swamped by quality which honestly was worse than Top tier icons.

Going to do a little google search see what else is out there to keep an eye out for.
  • humping_klown
    Well i am glad i found this thread now i no what is happening think i will have to relegate myself back to division 4 i had 0 problems down there maybe you guys should do the same its not ideal but at least you get people who want to play properly.

Also dose anyone know if they are banning the cheaters from Weekend League I played one player 2 weeks ago that i faced twice and he dc both times and i seen he was top 100 when scanning through.

And also only on 1 other occasion that i have noticed again this was in the weekend league a few weeks back one player had 99 rated players that's gold cards that were 77-83 originally i no chem styles always have shown odd ratings but this stood out as a bit blatant as also in game i felt swamped by quality which honestly was worse than Top tier icons.

Going to do a little google search see what else is out there to keep an eye out for.

the way that they cheat is so amateurish it's unbelievable . Even flash based facebook games (zynga and the likes) can prevent the altering of data . I have reported in FIFA 19 about 25-30 cheaters over the past week .

1) getting a draw half way through a match - should never happen - it's either a loss or a win depending on who lost connection .

2) allowing an opponent to score or getting several players sent off /booked - then as soon as the opponent scores the 'cheat' appears to rage quit - report them .

3) an instant disconnect upon you or them scoring a goal - even after just 1 minute of the game - report .

4) weekend league games - opponent disconnects at 0-0 and game doesn't count as having been played - report .

there always has to be a definitive result and never a draw for a disconnect . Sometimes you might get a draw and the game doesn't count and you think "oh well!" - it's that 'oh well!' that they are counting upon - you don't assume they have done something untoward .

This is very basic - and it is basic - cheating has been around for as long as i can remember . In FIFA 13 they used a stamina cheat that meant they didn't lose energy if they were losing and that caused the game to go out of sync with the server - result ? match didn't count .

the price of the game goes up .. but the battles against cheats is still non existent .

they should permanently ban these people - the community would grow as a result and profits would soar . These cheaters cause a massive strain on the servers . From auto buying through to constantly disconnecting and reconnecting to the servers to start new games it's hardly a wonder we have such laggy game play .
  • Yes it is stupidly basic I just had a look online for 20 mins scouring round at what these guys are doing i am honestly shocked at how many different cheats are available and most for free. Some were as easy to find as just typing Fifa 19 Cheats others i had to delve a little deeper.

What i found that i had no clue was going on :

1 - Stamina cheat as you said

2 - Automatic perfect timed finish ( paid for tool )

3 - Some defending cheat that reverts to Legacy

4 - The most common to come up was cheat engine adding score, player ratings ect.

A lot of the free stuff people are getting banned with but not all a lot of players are saying they use it 5-10 times to get a few extra wins, there are one or two place people have recordings of them doing it not even hiding there gamer tag and clearly showing it working on FUT champs which i don't understand how it is possible with the game being on a server but i am no expert on this.

Another huge issue seems to be coin farming i don't no how they are doing it but people on PC have found a money making method they are making 2-3 new accounts a day to sell at £150-£200 stacked with around 5 million coins per account even trading at a top level you cant do it legit every day on 3 accounts. Especially since they state no coin transfer needed to be done(this could all be a lie just to sell but from the thread his customers seem happy so i'm unsure on this.)

And a final note the Paid for tools are meant to hide everything from the opponent so sometimes so for example you will never no they had overrated players or unlimited stamina.

If i can find this in 20 mins as a construction worker no computer background its honestly a bit of a slap in the face from EA whos employees are more than likely some of the best in the bussiness. (don't blame the workers for EA like us all they are puppets controlled by the big bosses and probably have no say in the road map of the game)
  • I've been the victim of cheating 3 times so far in todays WL. Along with the most recent dreadful patch, I uninstalled the game, called the bank and explained that I haven't received the service I've paid for, it isn't 'as described' and that I shouldn't be able to spend money on a product being exploited by others.

Bank have refunded under sales of digital goods laws, agreeing with me that the evidence I have (which EA won't let me post here as it is 'naming and shaming' clearly shows the game isn't 'fit for purpose'.

EA will ban me for claiming the money back but it is all good, I don't really care.

• I've been the victim of cheating 3 times so far in todays WL. Along with the most recent dreadful patch, I uninstalled the game, called the bank and explained that I haven't received the service I've paid for, it isn't 'as described' and that I shouldn't be able to spend money on a product being exploited by others.

Bank have refunded under sales of digital goods laws, agreeing with me that the evidence I have (which EA won't let me post here as it is 'naming and shaming' clearly shows the game isn't 'fit for purpose'.

EA will ban me for claiming the money back but it is all good, I don't really care.

Was it Origin Succes or just FIFA 19? I'm going to do the same, the game is awful!
  • jajce111
    2762 posts Fans' Favourite
    4gerinni wrote: »
    I've been the victim of cheating 3 times so far in todays WL. Along with the most recent dreadful patch, I uninstalled the game, called the bank and explained that I haven't received the service I've paid for, it isn't 'as described' and that I shouldn't be able to spend money on a product being exploited by others.

Was it Origin Succes or just FIFA 19? I'm going to do the same, the game is awful!

He was banned on all ea servers probably, so he cant play new or old ea games, but to be fair ea games are crap most of the times anyways.
  • You lose your point probably because you buy them, so EA can know if you participated in any fraud buying Fifa coins through the market.
  • humping_klown
    Yes it is stupidly basic I just had a look online for 20 mins scouring round at what these guys are doing i am honestly shocked at how many different cheats are available and most for free. Some were as easy to find as just typing Fifa 19 Cheats others i had to delve a little deeper.

What i found that i had no clue was going on :

1 - Stamina cheat as you said

2 - Automatic perfect timed finish ( paid for tool )

3 - Some defending cheat that reverts to Legacy

4 - The most common to come up was cheat engine adding score, player ratings ect.

A lot of the free stuff people are getting banned with but not all a lot of players are saying they use it 5-10 times to get a few extra wins, there are one or two place people have recordings of them doing it not even hiding there gamer tag and clearly showing it working on FUT champs which i don't understand how it is possible with the game being on a server but i am no expert on this.

Another huge issue seems to be coin farming i don't no how they are doing it but people on PC have found a money making method they are making 2-3 new accounts a day to sell at £150-£200 stacked with around 5 million coins per account even trading at a top level you cant do it legit every day on 3 accounts. Especially since they state no coin transfer needed to be done(this could all be a lie just to sell but from the thread his customers seem happy so i'm unsure on this.)

And a final note the Paid for tools are meant to hide everything from the opponent so sometimes so for example you will never no they had overrated players or unlimited stamina.

If i can find this in 20 mins as a construction worker no computer background its honestly a bit of a slap in the face from EA whos employees are more than likely some of the best in the bussiness. (don't blame the workers for EA like us all they are puppets controlled by the big bosses and probably have no say in the road map of the game)

perfect timed finish i have been the victim of about 7 or 8 times today in weekend league . I just played a guy that scored with every shot from outside the box - first time finishes . On top of that i was through on goal - open goal.. ball comes across to my player - i get wiped out and it falls to the other player of mine who is in the box and he hits the post from 1 yard out - referee played advantage and commentators say it's a penalty .... but when do they say this ? when he has taken the ball and scored up the other end with a long shot and his manolas is then given a yellow card for the foul and i supposedly get a penalty . never got that penalty . Forfeited the match . can't play against that .
  • humping_klown
    just a little update ...

weekend league cheaters -

using fitness cheat
    chemistry cheat
    skills cheat ( increased attributes)
    Traits and Specialities cheat

reported this to EA and told to post with details in Forum (answer hq thing) - i took that as a we just don't care attitude - why on earth would they want me to post with information linking to cheat engines ?

i can take losing . it is part of football but losing to cheating so and so's makes me wanna request a refund .
  • Weekend League update:

For three times, I win matches (3-1,2-1 and 3-2) and after highlights server crash and I back to fifa main menu. Why this happen ONLY when I win and ONLY in Weekend League? After crash I don't have my victories, but 3 wins become 3 lose....
  • Archerinho
    edited December 2018
    I'm desperately trying to get to elite 3 and on 20:5 guess what. This guy. https://imageshack.com/a/img924/920/qqKmlP.png
    How do I report this? Help me, I need to get my game back! Is there any way???

@EA_Andy maybe you could help?
  • humping_klown
    edited December 2018
    Archerinho wrote: »
    I'm desperately trying to get to elite 3 and on 20:5 guess what. This guy. https://imageshack.com/a/img924/920/qqKmlP.png

contact EA VIA email to report him/her if you can't find their origin ID . Not sure you will get your game back - totally unfair that it is . I encountered loads of cheaters on Friday but i haven't encountered the teams like you have in that pic . shocking ., Time and Date should be enough for them to find the account you played (didn't play) against .

I have even changed my squad name - Report Cheats . Still someone decided to end the game using a game trainer / cheat tool . It's standard that a disconnection ends in a 0-3 or 3-0 DNF but yet the game result stayed at 5-3 with just 59mins played .

sorry to read about your troubles .

edit : they do ban people who get reported and have been cheating . I saw someone showing they had been banned earlier and the message they had received .
  • Archerinho
    Archerinho wrote: »

contact EA VIA email to report him/her if you can't find their origin ID . Not sure you will get your game back - totally unfair that it is . I encountered loads of cheaters on Friday but i haven't encountered the teams like you have in that pic . shocking ., Time and Date should be enough for them to find the account you played (didn't play) against .

I have even changed my squad name - Report Cheats . Still someone decided to end the game using a game trainer / cheat tool . It's standard that a disconnection ends in a 0-3 or 3-0 DNF but yet the game result stayed at 5-3 with just 59mins played .

sorry to read about your troubles .

edit : they do ban people who get reported and have been cheating . I saw someone showing they had been banned earlier and the message they had received .

Can you tell me on what email to contact them? Because I haven't found it.
  • humping_klown
    https://help.ea.com/uk/contact-us/?product=fifa-19&platform=pc&category=report-concerns-or-harassment&issue=report-player

i used that and then selected to send email . you can upload your image that you screenshot .

give them all the info - time . date etc and explain you couldn't find their origin id .