Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

IM DONE!!!

tarheels_forever
424 posts Sunday League Hero
edited December 2018
until EA reduces the ultra high default pressure of the AI defending im done with this game. its as if as soon as you touch the ball they swarm on you like bees! its making players that are clearly inferior in skill level to me get results against me. im definitely not a pro but i can tell when a player is not as good as me. in this years Fifa i have players with significantly worse records than me blowing me out in some games. i then turn around and defeat a player with a much better record than me. totally inconsistent is how i would describe Fifa 19. its by far the most frustrating Fifa experience ive ever had. for the love of God EA significantly reduce the effectiveness of the AI player's defending. its almost impossible to put together a good passing game in this mess! you say you want better build up play yet you rachet the AI defending up so much that build up play is almost nonexistent. ive never seen so many deflected balls in my life. now i feel better.

Comments

• Rebound19
    88 posts Park Captain
    Game is absolutely horrific
  • Brydobhoy
    418 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Its called skill gap.
    The skill gap since UT was introduced has got smaller and smaller and fifa 19 its almost disappeared.
    My record on seasons 190-30-32.
    Now thats a decent record.
    Ranked 170th in world.
    Play someone with record 100-89-92
    Either scrape a win or they score with 2 shots 2 goals. I have 70% possession, 20+ shots , hit the woodwork multiple times.

I need to creat 4 chances to score and my opponent needs 1.

Funny though I played 4th ranked on seasons whos win % is similar to mine and I beat him 4-1 with more shots on target and better possession.

I got a penalty at 1-1 and scored and this caught him to leave gaps. Was a good fair game however I play noobs and its just embarasingly laughable at what happens. Need to make 4 clean tackles before the ball doesnt bounce back to the noobs, every shot will go in no matter whos in goal and my shots will be saved with their keeper playing like De Gea on coke.
  • tarheels_forever
    edited December 2018
    Brydobhoy wrote: »
    Its called skill gap.
    The skill gap since UT was introduced has got smaller and smaller and fifa 19 its almost disappeared.
    My record on seasons 190-30-32.
    Now thats a decent record.
    Ranked 170th in world.
    Play someone with record 100-89-92
    Either scrape a win or they score with 2 shots 2 goals. I have 70% possession, 20+ shots , hit the woodwork multiple times.

I need to creat 4 chances to score and my opponent needs 1.

Funny though I played 4th ranked on seasons whos win % is similar to mine and I beat him 4-1 with more shots on target and better possession.

I got a penalty at 1-1 and scored and this caught him to leave gaps. Was a good fair game however I play noobs and its just embarasingly laughable at what happens. Need to make 4 clean tackles before the ball doesnt bounce back to the noobs, every shot will go in no matter whos in goal and my shots will be saved with their keeper playing like De Gea on coke.
    the game is in a sad state right now, and i usually defend the game against the naysayers lol. i cant do that this year. its more frustrating than fun.
  • JediMastaWyn
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I say this every year then roll on the September hype train and I think this year will be different lol
  • tarheels_forever
    I say this every year then roll on the September hype train and I think this year will be different lol

im actually enjoying it more since the last update but its still very frustrsting at times.
  • tarheels_forever
    update! i bought PES 2019 and while its pretty fun, imo Fifa is much better. yes i said it! despite Fifa 19 being frustrating beyond belief sometimes, it is still my favorite footy game for sure. i guess im not done after all.
  • DarkMac
    67 posts Park Captain
    because you are used to fifa