Manual defending

SinkXI
798 posts Semi-Pro
Since the patch, it’s now absolutely pointless. Cut off passing lanes and attempted blocks and everything just goes through you. My kante has turned into a f**king ghost. Counted at least 5 nutmegs in an opponents counter attack. What are you supposed to do?

Comments

  • Zambo9
    5125 posts Big Money Move
    Manual defending is not existent, tackling by your own this year is way less rewarding than previous FIFA and this is terrible. You can tackle your opponent 2/3/4 times in a row and the ball keep bouncing back to him
  • PapaJay
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SinkXI wrote: »
    Since the patch, it’s now absolutely pointless. Cut off passing lanes and attempted blocks and everything just goes through you. My kante has turned into a f**king ghost. Counted at least 5 nutmegs in an opponents counter attack. What are you supposed to do?
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    Manual defending is not existent, tackling by your own this year is way less rewarding than previous FIFA and this is terrible. You can tackle your opponent 2/3/4 times in a row and the ball keep bouncing back to him

    i would say these things up untill 2 days ago when i changed monitor, its scary cuz the specs are the same
    but somehow on one my tackles are too late and non existing, on the other im cutting and tackling on point
  • SinkXI
    798 posts Semi-Pro
    PapaJay wrote: »
    SinkXI wrote: »
    Since the patch, it’s now absolutely pointless. Cut off passing lanes and attempted blocks and everything just goes through you. My kante has turned into a f**king ghost. Counted at least 5 nutmegs in an opponents counter attack. What are you supposed to do?
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    Manual defending is not existent, tackling by your own this year is way less rewarding than previous FIFA and this is terrible. You can tackle your opponent 2/3/4 times in a row and the ball keep bouncing back to him

    i would say these things up untill 2 days ago when i changed monitor, its scary cuz the specs are the same
    but somehow on one my tackles are too late and non existing, on the other im cutting and tackling on point

    I changed the settings on my tv the other day to “game “ mode , and I noticed a big difference at times. And probably why I’m noticing this bullsh*t more because it’s a bit more responsive. Work so hard to close down and cut lanes for absolutely nothing
  • Cantonal7l
    835 posts Professional
    Absolutely ridiculous. Nothing more annoying than conceding a goal where you’ve tackled your opponent and it ricochets back to them go through on goal
  • SomeNextGuy
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    This used to be a strength if mine. Drawing my opponent into making passes and cutting them out. Now it's 50/50 whether the ball goes straight through my player or not after reading every pass and positioning them directly in the line of the pass.

    I'm going to have to learn how to let the AI do the work for me...
  • SinkXI
    798 posts Semi-Pro
    A couple more things that EA have decided for me tonight ... Willian is stronger than Kimpembe, robbens right foot is better than his left, and scoring a first time finesse with your back to goal from 40 yards is normal
Sign In or Register to comment.