The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Bit of a dilemma. Opinions please.

MUFC_420
2402 posts Fans' Favourite
So finally had enough waiting about for icon set 4 in the hope of high rated requirements that might not even happen so have decided to list up all my 87s.

Paid around 20k for them all and have them listed at 28k for lazy buyers. Will have around 1.1m once they sell.

Best is my main target this year and I could get him by the weekend but would be back to scratch again and have to start trading my way back up. As he's my main target I'm also thinking it's maybe a little too early to pull the trigger as I won't have much more to grind for.

So I'm thinking do I replace Matic and Valencia with Kante and SIF Lala and have about 600k to trade with so this way I can get Best within the next couple of weeks but have a better team to play around him or do I just get him this week and leave myself with no coins to trade with?

What would yous do?

Comments

• MUFC_420
    Almost all sold. Team would be looking like this but 4231 in game with Lukaku up top. Hold off and buy these and just trade back to Best?

51t2j8.jpg
  • Menloh
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    Buy best. you could have 50-100k per weak easy
  • MUFC_420
    Menloh wrote: »

I usually make 110k coins per week plus packs from gold 2. Thinking if I buy Kante and Lala I could trade my way back to Best in no time as it's easy to make coins when you have coins. Whereas if I buy Best after rewards I will literally have no coins left.

My heart is saying buy Best but my head is saying hold of a couple of weeks and have a better team around him.
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Buy best and start to save again... Enjoy the card...And It will be tradeable...
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    MUFC_420 wrote: »

I usually make 110k coins per week plus packs from gold 2. Thinking if I buy Kante and Lala I could trade my way back to Best in no time as it's easy to make coins when you have coins. Whereas if I buy Best after rewards I will literally have no coins left.

My heart is saying buy Best but my head is saying hold of a couple of weeks and have a better team around him.

buy the player you love to play with. youll get coins every week with little input
  • 88Has
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    Awesome team mate.

I have lala and kante and they are amazing

I probably would just trade and buy the players after new years

But if you wanted to buy.. I would buy best and build around him.
  • MUFC_420
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    Buy best and start to save again... Enjoy the card...And It will be tradeable...
    MUFC_420 wrote: »

buy the player you love to play with. youll get coins every week with little input

Probably should have just got Best but picked up Kante and SIF Lala and will be back upto over 700k after rewards. I made this 1.1m all from investing 150k into 83s and 84s a couple of days before BF. I then sold them and bought the 87s so have made around a million profit in a week and a half.

I'm pretty confident I can turn the 700k into 1.3m in a week or 2 so think I've made the right decision as I will have Best in my team for the rest of the year so what's another week or 2.
  • MUFC_420
    88Has wrote: »
    Awesome team mate.

I have lala and kante and they are amazing

I probably would just trade and buy the players after new years

But if you wanted to buy.. I would buy best and build around him.

Thanks mate so satisfying knowing I haven't spent fps but I'm doing better than ever. I've pulled the trigger on Kante and Lala think it's the smart decision as it leaves me plenty of coins to trade back to Best in a week or two.