Luka Modrić has won the Ballon d'Or (leaked shortlist)

Shshj
3995 posts National Call-Up
Supposed shortlist of the Ballon d'Or nominees, some of these are laughable. Does Modric deserve it?

1543855606543.jpg

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    69551 posts Moderator
    Benzema lol
  • RealM
    5285 posts Big Money Move
    It's a terrible award these days anyway.
  • Idek
    10087 posts Has That Special Something
    Messi is really taken for granted these days lol
  • MikeyP_FC
    12957 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Benzema lol

:joy: :joy: :joy:
  • Ghotti
    2482 posts Fans' Favourite
    Benzema over Lewandowski that is not even on list its summary of this content.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    2987 posts Fans' Favourite
    Over the calendar year, no. Been poor this season so far. Messi or Ronaldo for me, again. I'd edge Messi because I think he's consistently been a couple of notches higher this year than Ronaldo but Ronaldo scored some big goals for Madrid and we all know the CL is the most important.

If it was based on the 2017/18 season then I think you can make a stronger case for Modric. I think Messi has been the most consistent of those three, Ronaldo has performances in the bigger games, Modric has the team accomplishments. Hard to choose. Messi for me, but I see arguments for all three.

• vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    State of that list...
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    3982 posts National Call-Up
    dani alves must be broke ..he isn't on the list :D
  • Ryno
    6084 posts Big Money Move
    Varane should have won smh
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Hopefully Modric accepts his award then does the "L" celebration in Greizmanns face
  • Blarix
    20811 posts Club Captain
    280 points behind Griez/Mbappe?

Nahhhhhh, that's some shenanigans going on there mate.
  • Reus
    22441 posts Club Captain
    maymanpele wrote: »
    Hopefully Modric accepts his award then does the "L" celebration in Greizmanns face

Then griezmann pulls out his world cup winners medal and Modric starts crying
  • hoban95
    48558 posts FIFA Cover Star

ffs :joy:
  • hoban95
    48558 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Reus wrote: »

Then griezmann pulls out his world cup winners medal and Modric starts crying

And Modric then wacks out his 3 UCL winner medals and waves the 2016 one in his face
  • Finesse_4days
    6875 posts Big Money Move
    Fifa ratings mean more than that BS and that's saying something, Benzema on the shortlist is laughable.