PITCH NOTES - FIFA 19 PATCH NOTES #5

Comments

• @
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Anarki301 wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    What do you think still needs to be looked at?

Seriously? Does anyone in ea plays this game? Wait, I've been just hit with this shocking idea, how about that computer doesn't play for human players, I mean okay, I understand it might be the brand new concept of pvp, but I think it just might work, imagine a football video game where actual humans play the game to their own ability, wow, that would be so sweet, maybe in a few decades we can have something like this.

Sarcasm is great but constructive feedback is what's actually helpful.

Lots of people have differing opinions on exactly how they'd like to see the game changed or what needs to be worked on. It's always handy to hear specifics which is why I asked.

@EA_Andy any danger, at all, of you guys fixing the widespread issue of the journey crashing at the end of chapter 2 when you change to kim? I know we offline players only spend the measly £60 on the roster update but having a significant game mode like that not working 4 months after buying the game is a bit ridiculous. 8 patches and not a word.
  • Congrats EA you have just managed to make the game unplayable with your abominable patch. You have totally rendered timed shooting useless thus rendering a bunch of players without their main strategy. You made a faulty game worse.
    Instead of adjusting the shooting to not work with players who do not possess the appropriate stats, now players with 90+ long shots and even finesse trait can’t score.
    Disgusting.
  • Push
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Congrats EA you have just managed to make the game unplayable with your abominable patch. You have totally rendered timed shooting useless thus rendering a bunch of players without their main strategy. You made a faulty game worse.
    Instead of adjusting the shooting to not work with players who do not possess the appropriate stats, now players with 90+ long shots and even finesse trait can’t score.
    Disgusting.

ITS TRUE PLS FIX IT PLEASE!!
  • Can you please help with a problem about Goretzka POTM dynamic picture?
  • EA_Andy , i know , you are moderator. This is your job to watch on forums all discussions but is a BIG PROBLEM with FIFA.

When was released: FIFA 19 and PES 19 i accord a note from 1/10 ( gameplay and interface game )
    FIFA 19 - interface game + graphics note 10
    - gameplay note 5 ( to much auto defend , interception free )
    - total 5/10
    - after update game is very BAD to know ! my vote is 2/10 ( stamina is 1-5 for my players in 90 min ) is not real!

PES 19 - interface game + graphics ( there my note is 5 because interface are bad, 10 for graphics and 5 for interface.
    - gameplay 1/10 , there is 2 players and focus 100% player with ball and defend
    - my vote for this game stupid is 1/10

SO EA in FIFA 20 do SOMETHING PLEASE!

REMOVE AUTOMATIC DEFEND , AUTOMATIC INTERCEPTION , PALYERS who controlled controllers ( PS or xbox ) are still HORSE. Only focus player with ball " auto defend "

FIFA 19 released 5/10 , after update 2/10

PES 19 released 2/10 , don't know if was update , today 1/10

EA i want a good gameplay with not robots in game with 1% stamina in 90 min

start match 100% stamina
    after pause 75%
    final 25%

if is a match 120min ??? with your stamina right now, where we go ? TO DIE ?

i post this here and on General
  • Dear EA and of course EA_Andy... Please let me introduce myself as a new member of this FIFA Forum. I found this forum as my last resort to my problems with FIFA 19.
    I was wondering, can EA provide in the next FIFA 19 patch, to enable edit commentary names for all players in edit player configuration setting? because there is so much case that a player didn't have a commentary names or commentary names is set to "None' by default and showed with a grey fonts (can not be manual edited anymore) eventhough their names was listed in the database within the game.

For example, in career mode i bought a player named 'Sergej Milinkovic Savic', but he didn't have a commentary names or his commentary names is set to none by default, so when i played him in the game, the commentators won't called his name.
    So my point is, can you provide it in the next patch? so players can edit it manually in case something like this happened again with other players that didn't have commentary names eventhough their names was listed in the database.

Please fix this, because i found this game is superb cool and played it so many hours everyday. This game is very much perfect for me compared to the "other one"
    Please provide it EA, so i can enjoy playing career mode perfectly and all of my players will have their names called by the coolest Martin Tyler and Andy.

And one more thing, there is also a bug where the game skip too much events like when i substituted players (fast forward by itself), displaying formation of my team, and also too much silent from the commentators when i played career mode matches. Please fix this also EA, because it didn't happened in FIFA 18.

Thanks again, and much appreciated EA for providing a very very good footbal games like FIFA 19.
  • Ariz_Rega05
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited April 4
    Oh i forgot to mention that i played FIFA 19 on PS4 console.
    Post edited by Ariz_Rega05 on
  • Congrats EA you have just managed to make the game unplayable with your abominable patch. You have totally rendered timed shooting useless thus rendering a bunch of players without their main strategy. You made a faulty game worse.
    Disgusting.

ITS TRUE PLS FIX IT PLEASE!!

FIX THIS... I use the "time finishing" 10 times with Messi and the ball does not enter.
    My rivals do not use the same shot with Willian and enter the angle, that can not happen, now the normal shot is better than the "Time Finishing"