PITCH NOTES - FIFA 19 PATCH NOTES #5

Comments

• @
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Anarki301 wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    What do you think still needs to be looked at?

Seriously? Does anyone in ea plays this game? Wait, I've been just hit with this shocking idea, how about that computer doesn't play for human players, I mean okay, I understand it might be the brand new concept of pvp, but I think it just might work, imagine a football video game where actual humans play the game to their own ability, wow, that would be so sweet, maybe in a few decades we can have something like this.

Sarcasm is great but constructive feedback is what's actually helpful.

Lots of people have differing opinions on exactly how they'd like to see the game changed or what needs to be worked on. It's always handy to hear specifics which is why I asked.

@EA_Andy any danger, at all, of you guys fixing the widespread issue of the journey crashing at the end of chapter 2 when you change to kim? I know we offline players only spend the measly £60 on the roster update but having a significant game mode like that not working 4 months after buying the game is a bit ridiculous. 8 patches and not a word.
  • Congrats EA you have just managed to make the game unplayable with your abominable patch. You have totally rendered timed shooting useless thus rendering a bunch of players without their main strategy. You made a faulty game worse.
    Instead of adjusting the shooting to not work with players who do not possess the appropriate stats, now players with 90+ long shots and even finesse trait can’t score.
    Disgusting.
  • Push
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Congrats EA you have just managed to make the game unplayable with your abominable patch. You have totally rendered timed shooting useless thus rendering a bunch of players without their main strategy. You made a faulty game worse.
    Instead of adjusting the shooting to not work with players who do not possess the appropriate stats, now players with 90+ long shots and even finesse trait can’t score.
    Disgusting.

ITS TRUE PLS FIX IT PLEASE!!