PITCH NOTES - FIFA 19 PATCH NOTES #5

Comments

• @EA_Andy I also believe what others are saying about career mode players concerns aren't being heard... I personally love to switch teams to competitive leagues... But EA has not fixed the bug with switched league teams at Champions/Europa leagues.

For example, if I want to switch a Corean team to League two and manage to make into an European competition, the game wont let me play it and the app will close if I check fixures (Happened already 2 times, one with Veracruz at Bundesliga and one with Legia at League 1)

I have seen the same problem in bug reports and EA doesnt listen to us. (sorry about my grammar, spanish-main language speaker here)
  • drmr92
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Many stadiums have this problem with height and zoom sliders. Can you fix this problem with all the stadiums that have this problem? Changing height and zoom sliders should have an effect like it has when you change them when you play for example at West Ham stadium or some other stadium. I noticed that with the new stadiums you bring into the game changing height and zoom sliders has an effect.
  • tof6464
    23 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2018
    Thank you for all these patch, I rediscover the game every time and I like it
  • EA_Andy wrote: »
    41ur8h7nvhdi.png

The latest title update for FIFA 19 is now live. You can read some of the detail from this patch in our latest pitch notes article here.

You can also check out the full list of changes in the patch notes here.

Let us know your thoughts and any questions you have about this.

I already made the last update, but I can not see in the catalog the 5 new boots. How do I have them?
  • Icatalin03
    52 posts Park Captain
    Now let's talk seriously, who would not want the Serie A Broadcast Package. Tell me how many players are playing in Serie A without a broadcast package. It's pretty rushed to play in a big Championship like Serie A without the broadcast package. I pray to meet, and I hope to solve this too between EA and Italian FA

Believe me, you will revolutionize this game with a lot of broadcast packages especially in big championships like Serie A
    Can you tell me how many changes were made in FIFA 19 against FIFA 16 in Serie A
  • goshko
    71 posts Park Captain
    what broadcast package man? the game is trash and you complain about Serie A...... Hey EA you don't have time, fix this garbage game, all of us want a playable game, not this
  • hooligan87
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fix auto-shots! Impossible to play! The player can hit standing back to the gate from outside the penalty area and score a goal! No goalkeeper can save because the ball is flying right into the corner of the goal! How to defend against them??? Have Pro players many such stupid goals! They use them.
  • hooligan87
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You have to make different movements of the players! A variety of races, opening players in the free zone, shift back and forth, and so on. And give us control of shots, crosses and through passes. Normal passes (x button) can be left with computer support. That's it! This is the key to a successful, diverse, interesting and fair game!
  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    AI defending is now worse than ever. It’s the only method of defending for 90% of gamers.

Constant pressure in every game without stamina drain. I tested this out in 5 games and there was zero impact on my players stamina.

Overhead kicks from corners are back in force. It’s like they have reverted back to a previous patch of Fifa.

Thanks for this feedback. I've seen it in another thread and already passed it on.

If you have any videos / screenshots to show some of the stuff you're seeing please send it on to me via DM.

EA_Andy

Is there any explanation why we are seeing things that were fixed in previous patches again in the game?

I am not asking about technical details but really simple explanation how is this possible?

Could we get some clarity on how the patches are being processed? Why every patch just screws something else?

We see a lot of comments on our feedback that is being passed and being reviewed but there are multiple issues that are on the list since the game release and no fixes yet:

referees: wrong advantage calls, wrong offside calls, no foul calls

disconnection in DR and WL: quit glitch, no game counts

kick off goals: this is most noticeable and occurs in every game at least twice

Player switching: during air balls or deflections when the player switching is locked to the player without possibility to switch to nearest player when the ball is in the air or during the deflections - these were mentioned in pitch notes but no fix in the game

I could continue but what is the point?
  • drmr92
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Will you fix the camera settings problem? I think it shouldn't be a problem fixing this. I think that this is a basic thing and we all should be able to set the camera settings how we want. Thank you.
  • Icatalin03
    52 posts Park Captain
    who would not want the Serie A Broadcast Package. Tell me how many players are playing in Serie A without a broadcast package. It's pretty rushed to play in a big Championship like Serie A without the broadcast package. I pray to meet, and I hope to solve this too between EA and Italian FA

Believe me, you will revolutionize this game with a lot of broadcast packages especially in big championships like Serie A
    Can you tell me how many changes were made in FIFA 19 against FIFA 16 in Serie A
  • Alemas_2012
    14857 posts Has That Special Something
    Icatalin03 wrote: »
    who would not want the Serie A Broadcast Package. Tell me how many players are playing in Serie A without a broadcast package. It's pretty rushed to play in a big Championship like Serie A without the broadcast package. I pray to meet, and I hope to solve this too between EA and Italian FA

giphy.gif
  • Icatalin03
    52 posts Park Captain
    @EA_Andy But Serie A Broadcast package
  • Alemas_2012
    @EA_Andy But Serie A Broadcast package

Use this as an avatar.
    oJXthwz.jpg
  • Icatalin03
    52 posts Park Captain
    @Alemas_2012 You are right ;)
  • Icatalin03
    52 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2018
    @Alemas_2012
    Are you satisfied ?

Please be nice to this penguin and put the Serie A broadcast package in the game.
  • Alemas_2012
    Alemas_2012
    Are you satisfied ?

Please be nice to this penguin and put the Serie A broadcast package in the game.

I'll be satisfied only when you stop posting about it. :wink:
    With the avatar you won't have to post ONLY about the Serie A broadcast package, you can raise awareness of it even when posting about something else...
  • Icatalin03
    52 posts Park Captain

I have also posted that the Europa League does not have the official anthem and should be resolved.
  • Cbn
    591 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2018
    Something went wrong after latest patch, people only controlling CDM and let the AI defend again. It is just absolutely ridicolous how effective this tactic is. I know its been mentioned here and numerous threads but hope every feedback speeds up to Fix this major problem. I actually just put the controller down and witnessed OTW Sane(?) tracking CR7 and making succesful standing tackle.

Its actually hard not to have paranoid idea that this is done by purpose since reducing skill gap gives mediocre players Illusion of control and hence pack sales goes up.
  • ThomasHK1979
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How about focusing on career mode for once!!! @EA_Andy . You completely screwed up career mode in the latest patch! Overall stats drops no matter what you do and even though your players have 89 in stamina (like Bruno Fernandes) they are exhausted after 60 minutes of play.
  • EA_Andy
    2991 posts EA Community Manager
    How about focusing on career mode for once!!! @EA_Andy . You completely screwed up career mode in the latest patch! Overall stats drops no matter what you do and even though your players have 89 in stamina (like Bruno Fernandes) they are exhausted after 60 minutes of play.

I've already mentioned this one a few times.

I know it's frustrating and we are aware of it. The team are working on a fix but it's something that would need to be fixed in a patch update so don't have a time frame for this at the moment.
  • wahidovic123
    2 posts
    edited December 2018
    Cbn wrote: »
    Something went wrong after latest patch, people only controlling CDM and let the AI defend again. It is just absolutely ridicolous how effective this tactic is. I know its been mentioned here and numerous threads but hope every feedback speeds up to Fix this major problem. I actually just put the controller down and witnessed OTW Sane(?) tracking CR7 and making succesful standing tackle.

Its actually hard not to have paranoid idea that this is done by purpose since reducing skill gap gives mediocre players Illusion of control and hence pack sales goes up.
    Plex Kodi Lucky Patcher
    i agreed with you about cR7 :D
    Post edited by wahidovic123 on
  • Cbn
    591 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2018
    Feels like every topic that was already fixed came back after this update. AI defending (blocks, tackles), constant pressure not draining stamina enough, and inefficient standing tackles.

The game is really unenjoyable state right now.
  • Freiberger88
    84 posts Park Captain
    @EA_Andy Will ever be a nerf for legendary on squad battles? The ammount of goals from impossible angles we have to accept due to the fact that no ones knows why is too much.

Players with 50 finishing (or less) turning on CR7 with power shots, that my GK never stops is ridiculous. At least, if still this ****, turn the legacy defend on SB be something again. I win way more than o lose (waaaaaaaay more), but the stress that this scripted mode cause is not health for who plays.

Always the same BS with the 11 cpu's players on defense, you take 20 shots on green timing, the GK always catch (no matter what GK or even if he is not a GK).

And from out of nowhere: BANG! A shot impossible for us to do it, but a normal day for the CPU scores, no matter who is kicking the ball, IS ALWAYS A GOAL NO MATTER WHAT.

I know you guys only cares for those who plays online, but dont disrespect who play offline.

I play rivals, squad and champs, and I'm with a record of 235v - 35t - 53 losses, I'm a very good player, and sometimes I just play because PES is bad and I love football.

Take care of the your consumers, we pay the bills, and what you guys are doing is push everyone away from the game, my man.

Just look for this **** and nerf the CPU a little, I don't need this to win, but if you guys cannot make CPU a little less scripted, at least, dont make my KDB and Silva 93 overall looks like a bronze player while the CPU bronze player plays like my **** KDB!
  • romannet
    412 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ok so I quit to play fifa couple of days ago because:
    players were swapping in possitions, could not react as I would like during running match - not fixed
    too much "random" rebounds - not fixed
    GK did not catch ball when going to goal line to avoid corner kick - not fixed
    players switching was completely broken, selected wrong players when using LB or right stick - not fixed
    players were agressive, pressing when taktics were set differently - opening gaps in defence without any command - not fixed
    horrible, but horrible input delay when you need 3 times to press button in order to make action - not fixed, not communicated, just nothing
    inconsistent gameplay in order to have different condition in each match (realistic in real life, but not in competetive video game) - not fixed, not addressed
    too OP la croqueta skill - not fixed
    when trying to do finess by players weak foot, he does not do it because using his strong foot - not fixed
    players cannot clear ball, when pressing X for putting it away, they do slide tackle insted of kick the ball - not fixed.

well, that is the list my main issues with the game, I cannot evaluate current patch as I never had opportunity to have normal gameplay with my 100/100 cable internet and with 10-25ms ping to german servers and 0% loss, sooo, thank you and good bye. Do not expect EA will ever listen us, they will just listen complains of people who can actually play the game and from people who are actually limited. Never mind I gave up to provide feedback anyway as no one cares.
  • U think this title update is good !!! Not enough..Please, please, please!!! New faces need to be added more regularly, frustrating seeing Fred, Joghinho, Nasri, Joe Cole, Malcom, etc........ with a generic face. PLZ Addddddddd 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻😤😤😤🤯🤯🤯
  • In my opinion timed finishing should be included in shooting button without doing anything extra.It would be more realistic to have more accuracy depending from the angle of the body if the player is marked or the steps that he takes before shooting in addition with the stats of the player.
  • In Division Rivals,i have been getting connected to some weird squads that never played to score but keep passing back to their goalkeeper and keeper passing back to the player then the ball is kicked out for throwing.These squads usually comprises of bronze players with chemistry less than 20 because players were never placed on their appropriate positions e.g ST is keeper,CB is striker etc and thereby full of red links...These squads play very much alike each time I'm connected with one and feels like I'm playing with AI controlled team which I'm 100% believe it is.So i want EA to pls stop connecting me with this kind of terrible squads on division rivals as i have been frustrated enough with this game's bad connections,button delay,lagging etc but i keep playing only coz of my passion for the game but getting connected with this kind of squads is going to kill the whole fun me.
  • Mzulin3
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Anarki301 wrote: »
    What do you think still needs to be looked at?

Seriously? Does anyone in ea plays this game? Wait, I've been just hit with this shocking idea, how about that computer doesn't play for human players, I mean okay, I understand it might be the brand new concept of pvp, but I think it just might work, imagine a football video game where actual humans play the game to their own ability, wow, that would be so sweet, maybe in a few decades we can have something like this.

Sarcasm is great but constructive feedback is what's actually helpful.

Lots of people have differing opinions on exactly how they'd like to see the game changed or what needs to be worked on. It's always handy to hear specifics which is why I asked.
    Anarki301 wrote: »
    What do you think still needs to be looked at?

Seriously? Does anyone in ea plays this game? Wait, I've been just hit with this shocking idea, how about that computer doesn't play for human players, I mean okay, I understand it might be the brand new concept of pvp, but I think it just might work, imagine a football video game where actual humans play the game to their own ability, wow, that would be so sweet, maybe in a few decades we can have something like this.

Sarcasm is great but constructive feedback is what's actually helpful.

Lots of people have differing opinions on exactly how they'd like to see the game changed or what needs to be worked on. It's always handy to hear specifics which is why I asked.

• Mzulin3
    12 posts Ball Boy
    How about fixing the input lag you created by “fixing” the problem of lower bandwidth competitors. You essentially made it worse. I literally **** 2 -3 seconds before i am tackled and it doesn’t register the pass . I have gigabit internet service and a highly rated tv with low input lag and your last patch made connections with lower bandwidth players even worse. I was at 1500 and change skill rating before last patch and now can’t play for the life of me. The mechanics from day ine to now are so far bastardized that the original release is so far gone its insane. Too many changes made this game a complete mess of garbage .