Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

PITCH NOTES - FIFA 19 PATCH NOTES #5

Comments

• jonas2173
    70 posts Park Captain
    ea andy will there be done anything about the servers? like ever? they are a disgrace and are the most important thing to fix for eyars now. yet no people work for ea wanna talk about it. and at the customer service they tell you have a connection problem" sync issue"...

Thats all just major crap and everyone knows it.. We just want to know if EA will ever fix the servers. i havent played for 3 weeks and before something happend i see no reason to come back.
    WHY IS THERE NEVER ANY ANSWERS ABOUT THE SERVERS????????
  • Icatalin03
    43 posts Park Captain
    @EA_Andy
    I understand the situation but try to reach an agreement with the Italian federation to take over the Serie A broadcast package
  • hooligan87
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @EA_Andy I don't understand! Why do we write you reviews?! You're not listening to us at all! The latest patch just killed the game! Who asked you to increase the pace of the game??? Passes and shots became even more accurate! We asked for the opposite! I've seen people ask to fix ping pong! People ask correct too accurate shots! The game has a lot of computer influence! So why are you doing the opposite?! Do you know what you're doing?! You first lower the speed of the game and then increase the speed. You make auto-blocks and then you remove them! You can't decide?!
  • EA_Andy
    2156 posts EA Community Manager
    jonas2173 wrote: »
    ea andy will there be done anything about the servers? like ever? they are a disgrace and are the most important thing to fix for eyars now. yet no people work for ea wanna talk about it. and at the customer service they tell you have a connection problem" sync issue"...

Thats all just major crap and everyone knows it.. We just want to know if EA will ever fix the servers. i havent played for 3 weeks and before something happend i see no reason to come back.

We're aware of the feedback on this one and when we have any more info to share we will.
    blue166 wrote: »
    @EA_Andy Something needs doing with timed finishing. Either remove it or nerf it seriously good and proper.

I really am not a fan of it and feel it's too OP for those using it.

We're aware of the feedback around this and are looking into it.
    hooligan87 wrote: »
    @EA_Andy I don't understand! Why do we write you reviews?! You're not listening to us at all! The latest patch just killed the game! Who asked you to increase the pace of the game??? Passes and shots became even more accurate! We asked for the opposite! I've seen people ask to fix ping pong! People ask correct too accurate shots! The game has a lot of computer influence! So why are you doing the opposite?! Do you know what you're doing?! You first lower the speed of the game and then increase the speed. You make auto-blocks and then you remove them! You can't decide?!

There weren't any changes to the pace of the game or the auto-blocks, if there was it would have been in the patch notes.
    Icatalin03 wrote: »
    @EA_Andy
    I understand the situation but try to reach an agreement with the Italian federation to take over the Serie A broadcast package

There really isn't anything more I can say on this. It's extremely unlikely that something like this would be added mid-game.

• jonas2173
    70 posts Park Captain
    EA_Andy wrote: »

We're aware of the feedback on this one and when we have any more info to share we will.
    @EA_Andy Something needs doing with timed finishing. Either remove it or nerf it seriously good and proper.

There weren't any changes to the pace of the game or the auto-blocks, if there was it would have been in the patch notes.
    @EA_Andy

There really isn't anything more I can say on this. It's extremely unlikely that something like this would be added mid-game.

Thanks andy. its the first answer about the server and its apriciated. merry christmas
  • G9020wk
    71 posts Park Captain

@EA_Andy

Thanks andy. its the first answer about the server and its apriciated. merry christmas
    Fix the squads in the game. Please i can’t play career if players drop come on EA

• Icatalin03
    43 posts Park Captain

@EA_Andy

Yes, but if you give me this feedback, I think you can take a step on that.

• Alemas_2012
    13473 posts Has That Special Something

@EA_Andy

EA bosses to EA_Andy: "So what do the customers want?"
    EA_Andy: "The usual. Timed finish nerf, finesse shot nerf, better servers, lag fixes, etc."
    Bosses: "Anything else?"
    EA_Andy: "Yeah, there's this one guy with a penguin avatar on the forums who says he won't play Serie A in the game unless you somehow strike a deal with the Italian FA and its broadcasters to allow for the Serie A broadcast package to be implemented in the game right now"
    Bosses: "You want us to call up the legal/contracts department for this thing right before Christmas?"
    EA_Andy: "Well, he's really bugging us about it."
    Bosses: "I repeat, do yo-"
    EA_Andy: "No."
    Bosses: "Thank you, now screw off."
  • Rossco160715
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    AI defending is now worse than ever. It’s the only method of defending for 90% of gamers.

Constant pressure in every game without stamina drain. I tested this out in 5 games and there was zero impact on my players stamina.

Overhead kicks from corners are back in force. It’s like they have reverted back to a previous patch of Fifa.
  • EA_Andy
    G9020wk wrote: »
    Fix the squads in the game. Please i can’t play career if players drop come on EA

No further details on this one yet but we are aware and looking into it.
  • EA_Andy
    AI defending is now worse than ever. It’s the only method of defending for 90% of gamers.

Constant pressure in every game without stamina drain. I tested this out in 5 games and there was zero impact on my players stamina.

Overhead kicks from corners are back in force. It’s like they have reverted back to a previous patch of Fifa.

Thanks for this feedback. I've seen it in another thread and already passed it on.

If you have any videos / screenshots to show some of the stuff you're seeing please send it on to me via DM.
  • hooligan87

Thanks for this feedback. I've seen it in another thread and already passed it on.

If you have any videos / screenshots to show some of the stuff you're seeing please send it on to me via DM.

I don't understand why you always ignore questions about manual control?! On manual control the game is quite different! Why can't you add a filter to find an opponent in FUT?!
  • EA_Andy

I don't understand why you always ignore questions about manual control?! On manual control the game is quite different! Why can't you add a filter to find an opponent in FUT?!

It's not something I can decide. I can pass that kind of feedback on and see if anything is changed in the future. I'm not sure separating the player base by controls is the best idea though, could affect matchmaking.
  • hooligan87

It's not something I can decide. I can pass that kind of feedback on and see if anything is changed in the future. I'm not sure separating the player base by controls is the best idea though, could affect matchmaking.

Now there is in FUT online friendlies. You can add a filter there. And I do not understand why the PRO CLUB mode is also used auto control. It's not interesting. All players play as superstars. You watch the matches - a lot of unrealistic easy goals. You press the pass button and the computer automatically displays the player one-on-one with the goalkeeper. No skill of the player. There are players who know the mechanics of the game. They know when and how to press the shot to score a goal. They can score the same goals every match. After all, it destroys interest in the game.
  • hooligan87

You agree there should be no such thing that I hit the corner flag and the ball flies into the goal. The ball need to fly on the arrow. Leave the usual pass on auto-control. And the shots throught the crosses and passes should be manual. The game immediately transformed for the better! Unfair goals will disappear. Goalkeepers will play differently. The game will depend on the player's skills. The stronger the player card the easier it is to aim. Think about it. Try it for yourself to play.
  • G9020wk
    71 posts Park Captain
    G9020wk wrote: »

No further details on this one yet but we are aware and looking into it.
    Okay Andy thanks
  • drmr92
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    What about the questions I asked? Can you answer, please?
  • EA_Andy
    drmr92 wrote: »
    I agree there should be an option to change a GK kit and also to change the colour of the shorts when your team's shorts is the same colour as the opposition's. And also I asked will you update Jorginho face and other star players and will you fix the issue where if we have already started a career mode the updated face of the players are not in the save we are playing. And also what about the camera problem where in many stadiums changing height and zoom sliders does not have any effect? Can you answer? Thank you.

If you have more details about the stadiums affected that would be great - screenshots always handy too. Just DM them to me.
  • Hi guys. I'm having a serious problem since the update. My players are not levelling up in training/Player development. It says they have on the training page but then when you come put of it the have returned back to the previous level. Can someone please help!!!!
  • EA_Andy
    Colinw84 wrote: »
    Hi guys. I'm having a serious problem since the update. My players are not levelling up in training/Player development. It says they have on the training page but then when you come put of it the have returned back to the previous level. Can someone please help!!!!

We're aware and looking into it.
  • Rest of worldwide New team MOL Vidi ?????
  • drmr92
    I think it would be good if you just play one match at Stamford Bridge and then play a match at Olympic Stadium (West Ham stadium) and try changing height and zoom sliders on both stadiums and you will see the difference. I think that is the best solution.
  • drmr92
    I play Fifa on PC, I don't know about the consoles.
  • drmr92
    Picture 1
  • drmr92
    Picture 1 - West Ham stadium, Camera is Tele Broadcast, Height is 0 and Zoom is 20. This is how it should be.
    Picture 2 - Stamford Bridge, Camera is Tele Broadcast, Height is 0 and Zoom is 20. You can see the difference. This is how it shouldn't be.
  • Icatalin03
    43 posts Park Captain

We found a problem with the Europa League anthem, not the real one. Can you get it?
  • Icatalin03
    43 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2018

@EA_Andy

EA bosses to EA_Andy: "So what do the customers want?"
    EA_Andy: "The usual. Timed finish nerf, finesse shot nerf, better servers, lag fixes, etc."
    Bosses: "Anything else?"
    EA_Andy: "Yeah, there's this one guy with a penguin avatar on the forums who says he won't play Serie A in the game unless you somehow strike a deal with the Italian FA and its broadcasters to allow for the Serie A broadcast package to be implemented in the game right now"
    Bosses: "You want us to call up the legal/contracts department for this thing right before Christmas?"
    EA_Andy: "Well, he's really bugging us about it."
    Bosses: "I repeat, do yo-"
    EA_Andy: "No."
    Bosses: "Thank you, now screw off."

Now let's talk seriously, who would not want the Serie A Broadcast Package. Tell me how many players are playing in Serie A without a broadcast package. It's pretty rushed to play in a big Championship like Serie A without the broadcast package. I pray to meet, and I hope to solve this too between EA and Italian FA

Believe me, you will revolutionize this game with a lot of broadcast packages especially in big championships like Serie A
    Can you tell me how many changes were made in FIFA 19 against FIFA 16 in Serie A
  • Fix the career mode bug pleaseeeeeee
    watch this: