Prime Makelele

Matnevesbra
1099 posts Professional
What a player he is... got him as investment but i think im not going to sell him. Was struggling in wl with 4 losses in a row, after got him i went 9 wins in a row. He is very fast and strong, he is everywhere on the pitch, and never gets tired.Never thought an icon cdm would have this impact on the game. Just imagine how vieira must be...

Comments

• IxToMxI
    5502 posts Big Money Move
    What a player he is... got him as investment but i think im not going to sell him. Was struggling in wl with 4 losses in a row, after got him i went 9 wins in a row. He is very fast and strong, he is everywhere on the pitch, and never gets tired.Never thought an icon cdm would have this impact on the game. Just imagine how vieira must be...

I really wanted him but packed Kante and for me to similar although of course maka will be better than Kante and have a lot more IGS with the obvious icon boost.

Vieira last year was an animal would love him back in my team this year to form part of my EPL past and presents
  • raul7kiev
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    I would not want to upset you, but most likely, this is still matchmaking.

I played 3 WL with Prime Makelele he is an animal and I played 3 WL with Rabiot... and total result quite similar.
    Of course it is funny look at RQ when he steals all the balls but he cannot shoot at all even in those rare cases when it is necessary and he is short. Great player and great card but...
    "4 losses in a row, after got him i went 9 wins in a row"
    it is matchmaking and not one CDM-player
  • Zv1k0
    5874 posts Big Money Move
    Best CDM I've used in any Fifa. But I haven't used Vieira yet so maybe that's why.
  • Tommygunn
    3139 posts National Call-Up
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Best CDM I've used in any Fifa. But I haven't used Vieira yet so maybe that's why.

I had vieira last year and he was just in the right place at the right time every time. Added to the long legs he was superb. Haven’t tried maka yet due to price of icons I have the fear a decent sbc will come
    Along and the bubble will burst
  • Tymsy83
    872 posts Semi-Pro
    My mission is to partner him with Kante, will be funny as F. Two energiser bunnies running round