NIF Mbappe, CL Mbappe and IF Mbappe !!

Mahy87
600 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited December 2018
Hi Guys,

I tried to look up the title but couldnt find something similar. However, I'm a bit confused which one to get

NIF Mbappe : 466k and total in game stats : 2152
CL Mbappe : 587k and total in game stats : 2164 (major upgrade is pace from 96 to 97)
IF Mbappe : 779k and total in games stats : 2182 (major upgrade is shooting from 82 to 84)

Personally, I can't see any major upgrade between all these cards. But for future wise, I guess the NIF's price would drop the most.

What do you think ???

Comments

  • Mahy87
    600 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Up
  • ha032742
    48195 posts Moderator
    All risky to buy to be honest if you’re worried about coins. There’s no difference between the NIF and UCL as have both untradeable.
  • Mahy87
    600 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ha032742 wrote: »
    All risky to buy to be honest if you’re worried about coins. There’s no difference between the NIF and UCL as have both untradeable.

    In case he got an upgrade, will his CL card be upgraded too ? or only the informs ??
  • czcash
    453 posts An Exciting Prospect
    More pace
    Very good shooting upgrade
    better passing (+2 vision and short pass)
    bit better agility
    better heading/jumping
    more stamina

    Its a nobrainer if u got the coins for it
    6EKL7P.jpg

    Mahy87 wrote: »
    In case he got an upgrade, will his CL card be upgraded too ? or only the informs ??
    Nope, its not a live card, just a slight upgrade. Would go NIF over CL, but clearly IF over both.
    I have IF - he's a magician

  • Recoba10
    2358 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've tried the NIF and CL cards for +100 games. i did not feel any difference between the 2 cards, really nothing...
  • kayron16
    2562 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mahy87 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

    I tried to look up the title but couldnt find something similar. However, I'm a bit confused which one to get

    NIF Mbappe : 466k and total in game stats : 2152
    CL Mbappe : 587k and total in game stats : 2164 (major upgrade is pace from 96 to 97)
    IF Mbappe : 779k and total in games stats : 2182 (major upgrade is shooting from 82 to 84)

    Personally, I can't see any major upgrade between all these cards. But for future wise, I guess the NIF's price would drop the most.

    What do you think ???

    What’s the rest of your team? The IF and the champs league card wont rise if he gets another IF. Best off getting the nif version but they’re all overpriced at the moement. If Mbappe gets another IF the current IF price will drop and the nif will rise
  • Solari
    2232 posts Fans' Favourite
    The upgrade of IF for high rated players are minimal, not worth it
  • Mahy87
    600 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Solari wrote: »
    The upgrade of IF for high rated players are minimal, not worth it

    Then why there is huge gap in price between the NIF and IF ?
  • Spillaren
    2867 posts National Call-Up
    Used his IF for 150 games or more, defo an improvement over gold version I didn't get along with. Used Marksman chem as he's already rapid enough.
  • Spillaren
    2867 posts National Call-Up
    Mahy87 wrote: »
    Solari wrote: »
    The upgrade of IF for high rated players are minimal, not worth it

    Then why there is huge gap in price between the NIF and IF ?

    Cause his IF was only available for a brief period of time whilst his normal card "always" being packed.
Sign In or Register to comment.