In game formations has ruined the game

Bmac13
1 posts Park Captain
Every constantly changes to a 4231 and sits back. Really repetitive and boring now

Comments

• bigpokey24
    4859 posts Big Money Move
    Enough with the whinny crying mood..my goodness..stop playing if you get bored
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    Does it matter if they change in game to 4231 or start it before the game just so you can see it beforehand. Its all for chemistry purposes

Better than change it while pausing every game isnt it.
  • Syko
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bmac13 wrote: »
    Every constantly changes to a 4231 and sits back. Really repetitive and boring now

Naw its way better than last year, everybody pausing at the start of a match only to manually change formations.

I like this addition and it gives me more freedom with how i want to use players in my team.
  • Geenoui
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Better than pausing straight away to do it
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    Enough with the whinny crying mood..my goodness..stop playing if you get bored

Stop going in to obvious complaint threads if you are bored.
  • Jonboyparker
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    I like it
  • BeanieGee
    483 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's one of the best additions in years tbh
  • James Libby
    5795 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018

You're not even lamenting the in-game change though... You're just whining about a specific formation and play style. Its better than having the same exact nothing happen but enduring a pause.

You could atleast strive to make your moaning articulate and accurate.
  • Retro_G
    29779 posts National Team Captain
    That's one the best features they added.
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up

So u would rather have a first min pause every game now that was repetitive and boring and some idiots are still doing it
    fs stop being a cry baby and get over it it’s a lot better than last year
  • Rebound19
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lol, this is the last thing anyone should be complaining about in this aids infested game.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    When they pick 4231 switch to 442 watch them fall apart.
  • tatadwader
    2408 posts Fans' Favourite
    Does it matter if they change in game to 4231 or start it before the game just so you can see it beforehand. Its all for chemistry purposes

exactly.
    Geenoui wrote: »

exactly.
    I like it

exactly.
    Williejno1 wrote: »

So u would rather have a first min pause every game now that was repetitive and boring and some idiots are still doing it

exactly.
    Syko wrote: »

Naw its way better than last year, everybody pausing at the start of a match only to manually change formations.

I like this addition and it gives me more freedom with how i want to use players in my team.

exactly.

• Riggs006
    917 posts Professional
    In game formations save the time when people used to pause at the start of every game so it's a good addition in my opinion. Having said that I do think the whole switching wingers to CAM in game or putting CDM's at ST for the chem kind of takes away from the challenge of building a team but everyone has their preferences and if it works for them then that's the main thing!
  • Steelcitysniper
    1239 posts Professional
    I hated it last year because of the pause bs but im okay with it this year because of this new feature
  • Splayer23
    358 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dude , if someone switches to the 4231 then go to a 5 atb formation while playing! I cant tell you how many times its saved me from these little girls with their 4231. Last game i was down 3-0, guy was dominating me with that formation the entire match until the 65th minute. Im not normally up for formation switching i like to stick to the formation i i choose but in this game i went dark side because i couldnt take watching every replay everytime he scored but anyways i switched to the 5212 and ended up winning the game cause he couldnt break my defense anymore because of the extra man atb and i was getting more possession in the midfield because of my cdm's kongdombia and fabino. In the end i won and l got a hateful message saying im trash cause i used the 5212 even tho i started off with my actual formation 4-5-1 throughout most of the game. He was just butthurt cause his gay 4231 formation switch didnt work anymore lol.

But anyways dude try switching to a 5atb formation next time, be more patient with your passes and you should be fine. Hopefully itll work for you as it did for me.
  • Notformeclive
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite

• Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    tatadwader wrote: »

exactly.

exactly.
    I like it

exactly.
    Williejno1 wrote: »

exactly.
    Syko wrote: »

exactly.

Exactly.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    You’ll love me I pause at the start every game to bring neymar on, we should play sometime il even add 4231 to my tactics just for you
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think im the only one which is so bad with 4231... I was trying it few times and never worked...i couldnt create chances and my defence was so bad
  • Jonboyparker
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    I think im the only one which is so bad with 4231... I was trying it few times and never worked...i couldnt create chances and my defence was so bad

I thought I was the only one that’s was bad a 4231. Can’t play with 2 cdms for some reason and my cams never seem to attack where I want them. Keep trying it with no luck. Even have it as a CT if I’m comfortably winning to try it out. Never works. I even try it offline and it’s no good.
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    JURITO1000 wrote: »

I thought I was the only one that’s was bad a 4231. Can’t play with 2 cdms for some reason and my cams never seem to attack where I want them. Keep trying it with no luck. Even have it as a CT if I’m comfortably winning to try it out. Never works. I even try it offline and it’s no good.

I cant play with 1 ST. In every formation with 1 ST im so so bad. I tried everything in custom tactics and nothing work