The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

All legend team

MNnative
358 posts Sunday League Hero
Just played a almost all legend team. Prime vieira maldini cruyff gullet all them and more and he subs out cruyff and gullet lol. My pogba bossed gullet and my blanc killed vieira. Maybe I have my end game team already..

Comments

• Blackpoolmonster
    4129 posts National Call-Up
    “gullet”
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    “gullet”

He’s a legend! :D
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Can we nominate this one for "Most Cringeworthy" @Knowlesdinho?
  • Knowlesdinho
    12895 posts Has That Special Something

:joy:

@VanBasten12 you know all too well that we have to have nice fluffy awards for the forums! Everyone gets a medal nowadays! :wink:
  • Sanchezzzz
    4335 posts National Call-Up
    BRUHHHHHH.
  • AjaxLegends
    3163 posts National Call-Up
    So point is, the players makes the difference and not the cards? That’s good news, right?
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move

:joy:

@VanBasten12 you know all too well that we have to have nice fluffy awards for the forums! Everyone gets a medal nowadays! :wink:

:joy: … now don't start on that entitlement thing again …
  • Kloral
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    Thanks for letting us know. ;)
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23848 posts Club Captain
    Nice
  • Any tym7
    1390 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    This post is ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • MNnative
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well my point was more like I wanted those players so bad and now I faced them a lot this weekend and it’s not as pay to win as I thought it was. So it’s a good thing.
  • maXmood
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    MNnative wrote: »
    Well my point was more like I wanted those players so bad and now I faced them a lot this weekend and it’s not as pay to win as I thought it was. So it’s a good thing.

top tier players will always perform better if you know how to use them.. give the same team to someone else who knows how to use them and i'm sure you'll hate the game..
  • RebelRob
    5972 posts Big Money Move
    Are you @mneilan in disguise?

Also, as above, if you play a good player with that team, even if you player a good player with an average team then they’ll probably beat you.

This post proves nothing. Maybe the person you were playing was busy and not concentrating while playing you, or even had their friend over who loves football but never plays fifa.
  • IDARYL
    5774 posts Big Money Move

Its the most pay to win FIFA by far, but you still have to hold the controller wiggle it about and press buttons
  • thfchayden
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2018
    I feel as though every time I play a super team or a really rich team, they always suck lol. Like it's a little kid with too much $
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    Exactly Like somebody said....you never know what is behind.... Guy can Be drunk and play,maybe trying new formations, new skills,maybe just showed the game to somebody and didnt focus, maybe its a 10 year kid from rich family.... Simply you never know so dont judge about one game. I was yesterday beaten 8-2 in rivals and im sure guy was thinking what im doing on his level and I was watching football (Barca VS villareal) :D
  • Zero_velocity
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect

So you’re basing that on one game?
  • Dolan_Spoderman
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    I wunt a teem wid Gullet, Rokard, Crispo hand Botraleno
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    thfchayden wrote: »
    I feel as though every time I play a super team or a really rich team, they always suck lol. Like it's a little kid with too much $

You must be in a low division then
  • Azof
    17618 posts World Class
    thfchayden wrote: »

Little kids are known for having large disposable incomes.

No idea how the thought of the big spenders being kids came to be but it is ridiculous