Players quit and no match record

shankly1985
24 posts Last Pick at the Park
This been happening in fifa games for very long time. Why can't they not change the system? Its clear that they is loop holes that players can do to cheat.

Fair players are being punished.

Comments

• tarheels_forever
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    i agree 100% very frustrating.
  • Brydobhoy
    437 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Because its not UT
  • Cooler08
    602 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 28
    Do you mean that happens even after 5 mins into the match? I thought no match is recorded only if a player quits within the first 5 mins of the match.

Today I played a match in Online Seasons, the score was 0-0 then the game ended after about 20 mins into the match. I was given a 3-0 loss even though I was still connected to the EA servers and PSN network after the match.

Also, in another match, I was winning 1-0 and had a free kick about 15 mins into the match. The game then ended and the match result was given as a 3-3 draw. That's something I've never seen before. Why would they give a 3-3 draw if a team is winning 1-0 when the match ends?
  • Rossi1000
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you don’t press any buttons from searching for a game through to kick off you can quit out with no record of game being played

It’s handy when you get paired with **** connections or v Ksa player which again will be **** connection
  • Digs1977
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    What’s a Ksa player?
  • Rossi1000
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    Digs1977 wrote: »
    What’s a Ksa player?

Ksa = Saudi Arabia connections are criminal