Bye FIFA

Miracleshot
32 posts Last Pick at the Park
I figured this game would have improved but its gotten worse in my opinion and so many cheaters, scamming of coins off the market, terrible servers, patches that dont change the game, and the list goes on and on. The community has been talking about this horrid game and I have been playing it in hopes of the game actually becoming a quality game but nope. EA has ruined FIFA with FUT! They are more focused on bringing content for people to open packs then they care about the 90% of the community that play the game. They ignore obvious cheaters in the game with no report function within the game. Overall this is a sad game for one of the biggest AAA titles in the gaming industry to put out. I was hoping to last at least past the year but with there being absolutely no online game mode being fun and creating a community with celebrations and gameplay that fosters the idea that the best way to win is to **** the other opponent off just shows how they dont understand the actual game.

Until they show they can put in correct rules, make a game that has more than a single playstyle, make a game that has enjoyable gameplay, and fixes servers so you can play a smooth game I will no longer buy a single game of fifa. Best of luck to everyone who continues to play and gets stressed out over this game. So many better games and things to do than deal with a game where developers dont choose to make proper changes to make a community and their player base happy.

Comments

• Radraptor
    1251 posts Professional
    Bye Felicia
  • Miracleshot
    edited December 2018
    Radraptor wrote: »
    Bye Felicia

Literally the fifa community, haha might be more toxic than league and fortnite combined. Have fun wasting money and time on a broken game developed by uncaring developers.
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    I figured this game would have improved but its gotten worse in my opinion and so many cheaters, scamming of coins off the market, terrible servers, patches that dont change the game, and the list goes on and on. The community has been talking about this horrid game and I have been playing it in hopes of the game actually becoming a quality game but nope. EA has ruined FIFA with FUT! They are more focused on bringing content for people to open packs then they care about the 90% of the community that play the game. They ignore obvious cheaters in the game with no report function within the game. Overall this is a sad game for one of the biggest AAA titles in the gaming industry to put out. I was hoping to last at least past the year but with there being absolutely no online game mode being fun and creating a community with celebrations and gameplay that fosters the idea that the best way to win is to **** the other opponent off just shows how they dont understand the actual game.

Until they show they can put in correct rules, make a game that has more than a single playstyle, make a game that has enjoyable gameplay, and fixes servers so you can play a smooth game I will no longer buy a single game of fifa. Best of luck to everyone who continues to play and gets stressed out over this game. So many better games and things to do than deal with a game where developers dont choose to make proper changes to make a community and their player base happy.

No one is interested in your bye bye... Just uninstall game, remove your forum account. Done. Why write long post about what everyone knows I don't understand. Moaning threads ate more meaningful than this attention demand.
  • Miracleshot
    edited December 2018
    If this is so "unmeaningful" why did you take the time to read it or even more take the time to post a reply? Again just another person that adds to the toxic community.
  • jajce111
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    If this is so "unmeaningful" why did you take the time to read it or even more take the time to post a reply? Again just another person that adds to the toxic community.

Well i didn't read it because its to long so tldr?
    Radraptor wrote: »
    Bye Felicia

Literally the fifa community, haha might be more toxic than league and fortnite combined. Have fun wasting money and time on a broken game developed by uncaring developers.

Nobody is forcing you to buy fifa points, once i buy a game that's it, its very easy this year to get 1m in one month, even if you are a **** trader... You can get pretty good team by just playing a couple of hours fifa per week...
  • jonas2173
    70 posts Park Captain

screw the salty people :P Fifa community are the worst of the worst. atleast the ones on this forum. i have left this game on the shelf myself until i see some major improvements, simply because its incredible bad at the current state. playing like a 5 year old with downs is basicly the way to go to have a 50/50 schanse to winning games. have to keep it so simple its impossible to enjoy the wins. after reaching gold 1 last weekend in champs i just thought to myself " what the hell im i doing playing this ****". didnt enjoy a single win when i was enforced playing like an idiot to win. no funny gamestyle or anything...

No way im picking up this game until there are major improvement and its better chanse of striking the big lottery and making a soccer game of my own. Servers are not gonna be fixed ever. they dont even mention it and thats just so terrible of a huge company. it shi.ts all over the face of the playerbase year after year and still people buying fifa points.
    Major streamers only open packs and doing trading on stream because the game is so inconsistent and status of the servers so horendus it can give even god a heart attack.

At ea sup they tell me i have lag because i have a sync issue with the servers. so i asked if more than 250000 people have sync issue with the servers and the ea servers are just fine? yes they answered me. " then i kinda realy knew it was about time to give up"

I feel you dude about this game, i really do
  • Stevie12
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    jonas2173 wrote: »

playing like a 5 year old with downs is basicly the way to go to have a 50/50 schanse to winning games.

You are scum.

• jonas2173
    70 posts Park Captain
    Stevie12 wrote: »
    jonas2173 wrote: »

playing like a 5 year old with downs is basicly the way to go to have a 50/50 schanse to winning games.

You are scum.

its a way of speaking
  • Miracleshot
    jajce111 wrote: »

Nobody is forcing you to buy fifa points, once i buy a game that's it, its very easy this year to get 1m in one month, even if you are a **** trader... You can get pretty good team by just playing a couple of hours fifa per week...

I dont buy fifa points and i never have for any fifa just like you. I actually prefer to challenge myself and do road to glorys and this season only chose to use first owner following some other streamers rules because it sounded fun and i figured it would add length into the game. I have actually decent squads built. However the game hasnt been fun for the reasons many people in the community have talked about and for what i explained above. Still people get advantages in trading with coin buying/selling and "good teams" can mean nothing in this game with horrible server connection and gameplay mechanics.
  • jajce111
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite

I dont buy fifa points and i never have for any fifa just like you. I actually prefer to challenge myself and do road to glorys and this season only chose to use first owner following some other streamers rules because it sounded fun and i figured it would add length into the game. I have actually decent squads built. However the game hasnt been fun for the reasons many people in the community have talked about and for what i explained above. Still people get advantages in trading with coin buying/selling and "good teams" can mean nothing in this game with horrible server connection and gameplay mechanics.

Well you are playing wrong game then, fifa wasnt fun since they started fut champions, last time it was fun was when they had tournaments like full silver squads, full seria a teams or bronze players etc. But thats gone now...
  • Fischermand83
    58 posts Park Captain
    See you next week
  • jajce111 wrote: »

Well you are playing wrong game then, fifa wasnt fun since they started fut champions, last time it was fun was when they had tournaments like full silver squads, full seria a teams or bronze players etc. But thats gone now...

Last time Fifa was fun was PES 6
  • Navraat
    3074 posts National Call-Up
    See you next week

• PDJEY
    1011 posts Professional
    Just GTFO.