If I rage quit in WL do I still get the DR points

Just_Unfair
4378 posts National Call-Up
Sorry don't play WL much cause I'm terrible :D

Comments

• I don’t think so
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    No, which is annoying I just beat someone 9-1 and presume that is the only reason he stuck around
  • Just_Unfair
    Son of a....some games I'm just getting stomped so was hoping for an easy way out
  • Chavez76
    9862 posts League Winner
    Son of a....some games I'm just getting stomped so was hoping for an easy way out

and thats exactly why it doesnt work like that :)
  • dregana08
    4150 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    You shouldn't quit out because the games you do doesn't count towards your loss record for matchmaking
  • munchie63
    3972 posts National Call-Up
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    No, which is annoying I just beat someone 9-1 and presume that is the only reason he stuck around

must be awful to have an easy WL win and have to play the whole match
  • Just_Unfair
    Man I started out ok at 10 and 8...now a 6 game losing streak...a few rage quits mixed in...why do I love a game I am so crap at
  • Loyal
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    dregana08 wrote: »
    You shouldn't quit out because the games you do doesn't count towards your loss record for matchmaking

Sure about that?
  • Theprogamerjay
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    @dregana08 really? That’s why i lose like 5 in a row because i get triggered and go 2-0 down, then ragequit.
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    Turn the controller upside down and press the left analog in any direction against a surface that keeps it in place. Leave it there and come back when the game finishes.
  • SweatBeautifully
    1353 posts Professional
    Loyal wrote: »

Sure about that?

I'm on board with this theory too
  • dregana08
    Loyal wrote: »

Sure about that?

I'm on board with this theory too

It's more than just a theory, I remember reading it somewhere but I just can't remember where.
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    munchie63 wrote: »

Yes, it’s annoying still, I rely on quits to be able to finish my 30 games don’t see why anyone wouldn’t quit at 5-1 down never mind 9-1.
  • Solari
    2232 posts Fans' Favourite
    Footfan wrote: »
    Turn the controller upside down and press the left analog in any direction against a surface that keeps it in place. Leave it there and come back when the game finishes.

exactly this
  • dregana08
    munchie63 wrote: »

Yes, it’s annoying still, I rely on quits to be able to finish my 30 games don’t see why anyone wouldn’t quit at 5-1 down never mind 9-1.

I like the losses as it makes my next game slightly easier. If I quit, the loss doesn't count.
  • czcash
    453 posts An Exciting Prospect

Source for this?
  • bigpokey24
    5864 posts Big Money Move

That's pathetic..shame on you noobs, you have zero sportsmanship
  • bigpokey24
    5864 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018

Rubbish,quitting still counts as a loss
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    bigpokey24 wrote: »

That's pathetic..shame on you noobs, you have zero sportsmanship

Played someone that also did this extreamly annoying much rather you stay and get a whooping than do this absolute disgrace