If I rage quit in WL do I still get the DR points

Just_Unfair
4378 posts National Call-Up
Sorry don't play WL much cause I'm terrible :D

Comments

  • I don’t think so
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    No, which is annoying I just beat someone 9-1 and presume that is the only reason he stuck around
  • Just_Unfair
    4378 posts National Call-Up
    Son of a....some games I'm just getting stomped so was hoping for an easy way out
  • Chavez76
    9862 posts League Winner
    Son of a....some games I'm just getting stomped so was hoping for an easy way out

    and thats exactly why it doesnt work like that :)
  • dregana08
    4150 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    You shouldn't quit out because the games you do doesn't count towards your loss record for matchmaking
  • munchie63
    3972 posts National Call-Up
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    No, which is annoying I just beat someone 9-1 and presume that is the only reason he stuck around

    must be awful to have an easy WL win and have to play the whole match
  • Just_Unfair
    4378 posts National Call-Up
    Man I started out ok at 10 and 8...now a 6 game losing streak...a few rage quits mixed in...why do I love a game I am so crap at
  • Loyal
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    dregana08 wrote: »
    You shouldn't quit out because the games you do doesn't count towards your loss record for matchmaking

    Sure about that?
  • Theprogamerjay
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    @dregana08 really? That’s why i lose like 5 in a row because i get triggered and go 2-0 down, then ragequit.
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    Turn the controller upside down and press the left analog in any direction against a surface that keeps it in place. Leave it there and come back when the game finishes.
  • SweatBeautifully
    1353 posts Professional
    Loyal wrote: »
    dregana08 wrote: »
    You shouldn't quit out because the games you do doesn't count towards your loss record for matchmaking

    Sure about that?

    I'm on board with this theory too
  • dregana08
    4150 posts National Call-Up
    Loyal wrote: »
    dregana08 wrote: »
    You shouldn't quit out because the games you do doesn't count towards your loss record for matchmaking

    Sure about that?

    I'm on board with this theory too

    It's more than just a theory, I remember reading it somewhere but I just can't remember where.
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    munchie63 wrote: »
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    No, which is annoying I just beat someone 9-1 and presume that is the only reason he stuck around

    must be awful to have an easy WL win and have to play the whole match

    Yes, it’s annoying still, I rely on quits to be able to finish my 30 games don’t see why anyone wouldn’t quit at 5-1 down never mind 9-1.
  • Solari
    2232 posts Fans' Favourite
    Footfan wrote: »
    Turn the controller upside down and press the left analog in any direction against a surface that keeps it in place. Leave it there and come back when the game finishes.

    exactly this
  • dregana08
    4150 posts National Call-Up
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    munchie63 wrote: »
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    No, which is annoying I just beat someone 9-1 and presume that is the only reason he stuck around

    must be awful to have an easy WL win and have to play the whole match

    Yes, it’s annoying still, I rely on quits to be able to finish my 30 games don’t see why anyone wouldn’t quit at 5-1 down never mind 9-1.

    I like the losses as it makes my next game slightly easier. If I quit, the loss doesn't count.
  • czcash
    453 posts An Exciting Prospect
    dregana08 wrote: »
    You shouldn't quit out because the games you do doesn't count towards your loss record for matchmaking

    Source for this?
  • bigpokey24
    5864 posts Big Money Move
    Footfan wrote: »
    Turn the controller upside down and press the left analog in any direction against a surface that keeps it in place. Leave it there and come back when the game finishes.

    That's pathetic..shame on you noobs, you have zero sportsmanship
  • bigpokey24
    5864 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018
    dregana08 wrote: »
    You shouldn't quit out because the games you do doesn't count towards your loss record for matchmaking

    Rubbish,quitting still counts as a loss
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    Footfan wrote: »
    Turn the controller upside down and press the left analog in any direction against a surface that keeps it in place. Leave it there and come back when the game finishes.

    That's pathetic..shame on you noobs, you have zero sportsmanship

    Played someone that also did this extreamly annoying much rather you stay and get a whooping than do this absolute disgrace
Sign In or Register to comment.