Favourite team to watch other than your supported team?

BeardGang
434 posts An Exciting Prospect
As a man utd fan i have pretty much gave up watching them. Really enjoyed watching wolves at the start but they dont seem to be doing as good at the moment.

Comments

• AEsey
    5855 posts Big Money Move
    SDoofus wrote: »
    I’ve really enjoyed watching Man United this season.

I'm glad someone has :D :D :D
  • Retro_G
    25653 posts Player of the Year
    Liverpool to be honest, love seeing them get slapped. PSG game the other night was hilarious.
  • Tornado31619
    14127 posts Has That Special Something
    SDoofus wrote: »
    I’ve really enjoyed watching Man United this season.
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Liverpool to be honest, love seeing them get slapped. PSG game the other night was hilarious.

That didn’t take long. :lol:
  • Bob_Dylan
    18816 posts World Class

Slapped? It ended 2-1 you melt
  • wth22
    9370 posts League Winner
    Dortmund this season.
  • Gervonta
    3052 posts National Call-Up
    Arsenal have been fun to watch for years now because of the stagnation under wenger but also this season they’ve been good to watch , emery has them playing for very good football and PEA has been a joy to watch at times.
  • Retro_G
    25653 posts Player of the Year
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »

Slapped? It ended 2-1 you melt

Did I say PSG slapped you? Do you've reading comprehension difficulties?
  • Cyodine
    806 posts Semi-Pro
    PSG, quality acting.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    953 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2018
    Betis, Eintracht Frankfurt.
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    Arsenal

You are almost always guaranteed some level of excitement, whether it be a moment of technical brilliance or a hilarious blunder.

• G000ner
    3686 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    Man City so I can watch world class players like Raheem Sterling and the 2 Silvas. Also Barca for Messi.
  • tom00
    454 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Barcelona
    Cause of the GOAT
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    G000ner wrote: »
    Man City so I can watch world class players like Raheem Sterling and the 2 Silvas. Also Barca for Messi.

Not even city fans are as passionate about him as you are.

Seriously what is the deal?
  • G000ner
    3686 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018

The unfair criticism he's got throughout his career has annoyed me and I'm just happy he's doing well. I understand Liverpool and United fans are not. It's also frustrating to see how the media criticism has had a lasting impact on premier league fans who don't watch him play. He's got 43 goal contributions in his last 45 premier league games and people still can't accept how good he is.

Besides that I've always been a fan of Sterling, and wanted him at Arsenal when it looked liked he'd be leaving Liverpool. He's a technically gifted player who I enjoy watching (just like Messi, Silva etc)
  • Pxul_
    6853 posts Big Money Move
    I think sterling is a quality player for Man City but in an England shirt he is dog ****
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional

The unfair criticism he's got throughout his career has annoyed me and I'm just happy he's doing well. I understand Liverpool and United fans are not. It's also frustrating to see how the media criticism has had a lasting impact on premier league fans who don't watch him play. He's got 43 goal contributions in his last 45 premier league games and people still can't accept how good he is.

Besides that I've always been a fan of Sterling, and wanted him at Arsenal when it looked liked he'd be leaving Liverpool. He's a technically gifted player who I enjoy watching (just like Messi, Silva etc)

I’ve been defending him on here for years, he can be incredibly wasteful but I always say it still takes a ton of talent and knowledge to get in to those situations. He is a great player who has world class attributes but has some limitations that drag him down significantly. There are times where he is in the box and it looks like he has a massive panic attack. His numbers do make him look a bit better then he actually is. His lack of composure really shows when it comes to internationals.

I completely agree that the way the media have treated him has been nothing short of a disgrace. Ever since his Liverpool debut he has been a victim of a witch hunt, newspapers even attacked him for shopping at Primark which you’d think would be a positive story if anything
  • Shehraj
    5724 posts Big Money Move
    I love watching barca even more than united, just for messi. Don't watch nearly as many barca games as I want to though and hes just getting older every year.....
  • WestardLord
    1094 posts Professional
    edited January 23
    So, I've conceded that this is essentially a rebuild/reboot season for Arsenal under Emery. Plus, with what feels like weekly injuries, I'll just be happy to have a club by May. Best we can hope for is a UCL spot if United can't sustain consistency under OGS and Sarri keeps cursing at his players in Italian through clouds of cigarette smoke.

Anyway, Liverpool has been fun to watch. Salah is probably my favorite player after Aubameyang and Lacazette. I love Klopp's seemingly bottomless positive attitude and I'm hoping they win the title. Abu Dhabi FC needs to be taught a lesson.