The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Prime Icon Set 4 tonight?

MUFC_420
2402 posts Fans' Favourite
edited December 2018
The timer on set 3 says 14 days which means at 6pm it will change to exactly 2 weeks and I think there's a chance EA could release set 4 at 6pm and then when set 3 expires in 2 weeks set 5 arrives and so on. What you guys think?
Post edited by MUFC_420 on

Comments

• lIlIlIlIlIl
    3926 posts National Call-Up
    I think Monday. I also think we're getting "babies" :> they are out of control right now priced in excess of 750.
  • MUFC_420
    I think Monday. I also think we're getting "babies" :> they are out of control right now priced in excess of 750.

I think EA are happy with the base icon prices due to the amount of rewards being given out these days. At least that's what their stance leads me to believe.

I don't think we will get base icon SBCs until 2019.
  • PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think it’s a misleading title
  • I think EA are punishing us for the taking the mickey out of them after their last ICON mess up
    or they have sacked the ICON SBC guy
  • deang07
    8346 posts League Winner
    never anything good on a sat night
  • Stejens
    474 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think the reason we don't see a decent Icon SBC yet is because they know cards will go extinct.
    Look what happens when they release POTM or any desirable flashback...all the Spanish 85 86 cards go extinct.

Imagine they gave use a decent Icon or random base requiring 85 86 87. Extinct.

Think they wait til Christmas when more players have the game and more cards are on the market.
  • MUFC_420
    I think EA are punishing us for the taking the mickey out of them after their last ICON mess up
    or they have sacked the ICON SBC guy
    deang07 wrote: »
    never anything good on a sat night

Yes but at the same time people won't be wanting to open packs after spending money over bf and releasing a big or desirable set of icons could sell packs between now and Futmas. Would make sense from a business perspective that EA always seem to prioritise.
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    6pm hype!
  • MUFC_420
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    6pm hype!

I'm calling 7pm hype now if it doesn't come at 6pm :D:D
  • MHoney1234
    10037 posts Has That Special Something
    More chance of mowing snow than something icon related
  • MUFC_420
    I think it’s a misleading title

Fixed :)
  • Bags
    1024 posts Professional

Go check the requirements for Set 3. If they released base icons while set 3 is still active, everyone would be running around with a bunch of prime icons.

No way base icons are coming while set3 is available.
  • Firasyassin33
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I guess, they won’t release any icon SBC before this set expire and this mean
    They will release baby icon SBC then with no icon required
    If they release baby icon now , while this set still active
    It means 75% of the player will have full set 3 icons in their squad
  • MUFC_420
    edited December 2018
    Bags wrote: »

Go check the requirements for Set 3. If they released base icons while set 3 is still active, everyone would be running around with a bunch of prime icons.

No way base icons are coming while set3 is available.

I don't think base icon SBCs will come until 2019 but icon set 4 is due anytime now. There's pretty much always been 2 running at the same time with 1 usually having around 2 weeks left when the new one comes so I think it could be tonight at 6 or 7pm.

If not then god knows what EA are playing at.
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    6pm hype!

I'm calling 7pm hype now if it doesn't come at 6pm :D:D

That's the clever man's bet for sure
  • Murphdogz
    1524 posts Play-Off Hero
    Didnt the baby ones come as a promo last year?you had a few days to do it.
  • Yoesi
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    For the love of God! Yet another "Icon SBC tonight?" thread! Guys sitting in front of their consol at 7pm every night in hope of a Icon SBC. I`m also hoping that Emma watson turn up at my door dressed in tight Hogwarts outfit at 7pm, but I won`t open the door at that moment just in case.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Yoesi wrote: »
    For the love of God! Yet another "Icon SBC tonight?" thread! Guys sitting in front of their consol at 7pm every night in hope of a Icon SBC. I`m also hoping that Emma watson turn up at my door dressed in tight Hogwarts outfit at 7pm, but I won`t open the door at that moment just in case.

:D:D:D
  • jonkero
    5888 posts Big Money Move
    Omg omg omg Hypeeeeee
  • CharlieC
    7366 posts Big Money Move

200w.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c02c342416d346845ebbd4f[\img]
  • Alano0031
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    CharlieC wrote: »

200w.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c02c342416d346845ebbd4f[\img]

OMG IT'S HAPPENING!!!
  • Tommygunn
    3215 posts National Call-Up

She’s leaving mine at 6.30 I’ve got weekend league to play. Hope you don’t mind stirring the porridge
  • MUFC_420
    edited December 2018

I'm new here didn't know this was a common thread.

7pm hype!
  • MHoney1234
    10037 posts Has That Special Something
    Just stop playing and buying points. See how fast they start listening to the community then.
  • Geenoui
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    RIP content
  • Vinny1979
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    I havent played for 3 days. genuinely downed my controller,
  • Bags
    1024 posts Professional

Grr. Now i'm going to have to open mine just in case.
  • madwullie
    6429 posts Big Money Move
    Thing is there's an awful lot of icons to get through the way they're dragging their heels that's for sure.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4131 posts National Call-Up
    Bags wrote: »

Grr. Now i'm going to have to open mine just in case.

Don’t bother, she turned up at mine at 6pm. First class content as well.
  • Dutch007
    3266 posts National Call-Up
    I think that they let Icon set 3 expire and than totally change the way the Icon SBC’s are set up..

Hopefully back to last years format!