Idea for League SBC cards

Sanchezzzz
5009 posts Big Money Move
I understand EA like doing attacking players and occasionally do defenders.

I’d propose making the sbc cards OTW’s therefore making them obscure players will make them more interesting and adds a new dimension to the league sbcs.

Also you won’t have to worry about him getting an inform the following week and making the card redundant. Look no further than Memphis Depay to further strengthen this point!

Comments

• Absting159
    8024 posts Moderator
    edited December 2018
    This actually is a good idea. What's IF Depay cost vs. the SBC (which the IF is also tradeable)?
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32547 posts National Team Captain
    I like it, definately wouldn’t hurt to keep them relevant, it would make sbcs more sought after and more worth the expense aswell.
  • Hibee
    12538 posts Has That Special Something
    Have also thought they should make them dynamic to make them more worthwhile. Had a different idea though. They could have specific goals for each player and their stats could increase through the season if they meet them. Like clean sheets for defenders etc.
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hibee wrote: »
    Have also thought they should make them dynamic to make them more worthwhile. Had a different idea though. They could have specific goals for each player and their stats could increase through the season if they meet them. Like clean sheets for defenders etc.

That would be great.

Can keep them relevant and useable so long as you use them.
  • Dutch007
    3470 posts National Call-Up
    Do it!
  • Hibee
    12538 posts Has That Special Something
    Milner wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »

That would be great.

Can keep them relevant and useable so long as you use them.

Yeah that’s what I thought. Would keep them interesting for the whole season.
  • Sanchezzzz
    5009 posts Big Money Move
    Absting159 wrote: »
    This actually is a good idea. What's IF Depay cost vs. the SBC (which the IF is also tradeable)?

164k for the 85, 320k for the sbc. Situations like this are why it would be a good idea!
  • GReat idea OP