Match result under review

Milner
2102 posts Fans' Favourite
Has anyone ever had it reviewed in their favour?

Or is it just a cop out way of saying "nothing is going to happen, this will count as a loss"?

Comments

• knightrider
    198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Milner wrote: »

Or is it just a cop out way of saying "nothing is going to happen, this will count as a loss"?

last week happened the same. complete sham

it just wont count in case you're winning.

don't know what happens if you're losing but read somewhere you're awarded a loss
  • Milner

don't know what happens if you're losing but read somewhere you're awarded a loss

Yeah I've got the loss, still plenty of the game left so very frustrating. 2nd time this weekend!
  • knightrider

Yeah I've got the loss, still plenty of the game left so very frustrating. 2nd time this weekend!

damn twice

dunno if its harsh to be given L while you could've cameback
    or win discounted while you're 4-0 up in 80th min
  • Milner

damn twice

I wouldn't mind as much if they didn't blatantly lie and say it was under review :joy:
  • knightrider

damn twice

I wouldn't mind as much if they didn't blatantly lie and say it was under review :joy:

hope u didn't go to support cause all that got me was that its automated process which they can't do $%43 about
  • tilen11
    5041 posts Big Money Move

damn twice

I contacted a guy in EA since I got a disconnect loss in the 90th min. Guy probably used a disconnect glitch, I got a loss even though I was winning. He said that when the weekend league ends, if what Im saying is true I will get my win. Doubt that will happen :joy:
  • knightrider
    tilen11 wrote: »

damn twice

I contacted a guy in EA since I got a disconnect loss in the 90th min. Guy probably used a disconnect glitch, I got a loss even though I was winning. He said that when the weekend league ends, if what Im saying is true I will get my win. Doubt that will happen :joy:

still waiting for my review to completed :D
  • Milner

damn twice

So what happens when losing? I get my games back and finish 14-14 instead of 14-16? :joy:
  • tilen11
    5041 posts Big Money Move

damn twice

So what happens when losing? I get my games back and finish 14-14 instead of 14-16? :joy:

Have no clue mate what WILL happen :joy: If you are losing and game disconnects you get a loss, if there is a draw, game shouldnt count. Thats what he said. Oh and if you are winning you should get the win.

I wont get my W thats clear :joy: