Wheen will be next Screm cards boost move/changes? Full moon /22 December? easy profit on Verrati ?

fazer
158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited December 2018
Hi so this year Scream Cards keep their bust full Year and only EA keep moves 2 player statistic with add additional +1 . So next statistic changes will be 22 December ? in Full moon

Prize of little monster Verrati already go up with prize from 50 k in beggining now to around 125k but when son he got 90 Pac then his prize will go easy higher.

By the way he still have one of the best IGS statistic in whole game ( only few icons have better general statistic compared to him - so his card is good investment and in mean time he just improved your team like a good sub yes?

So what do you think is worth investment ? for Now this is how look his statistic - https://www.futbin.com/19/player/17096/Marco Verratti/ So he can play basicly in ST - CAM - CM even CDM - after next changes upgrade they reduced shot and drybling and add PAC and Defending and he still will be great - CDM / CM

So easy investment ? one of best summary IGS statistic in game + boosted PAC = easy profit ? next changes coming 22 December?

Post edited by fazer on

Comments

• Paulopudasso
    1053 posts Professional
    Did anybody understand a word of that ?
  • Skely
    840 posts Professional
    Did anybody understand a word of that ?

😂
  • fazer
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2018
    Sorry my **** english ( im not native eng speking ) but in simple words - question is worth invest in Scream card Verrati ?

Im see so far he have one of the best total statistic in game according to futbin only 10 cards from all players have better summary IGS ( in game statistic ) - And his card have now 65 Pace but when in next screm cards boost - EA will boost his Pace then prize go a lot up ? So its worth invest buy this card ? - Next scream boost will be 22 December ? when is full moon ?
  • russfred
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    fazer wrote: »
    Sorry my **** english ( im not native eng speking ) but in simple words - question is worth invest in Scream card Verrati ?

Im see so far he have one of the best total statistic in game according to futbin only 10 cards from all players have better summary IGS ( in game statistic ) - And his card have now 65 Pace but when in next screm cards boost - EA boost his Pace then prize go a lot up ? So its worth invest buy this card ? - Next scream boost will be 22 December ? when is fool moon ?

You have just repeated your original post which no one understands
  • fazer wrote: »

Im see so far he have one of the best total statistic in game according to futbin only 10 cards from all players have better summary IGS ( in game statistic ) - And his card have now 65 Pace but when in next screm cards boost - EA boost his Pace then prize go a lot up ? So its worth invest buy this card ? - Next scream boost will be 22 December ? when is fool moon ?

You have just repeated your original post which no one understands

if u dudes can't understand the post maybe you should take a look closer to home instead of the criticism aimed at OP

OP
    I think a lot of people are aware already of Verrati and have invested in him . as they expecting the pace boost to come at some point .
    I personally think it's a bit risky and there are better ways to invest your money.
  • hfc1996
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited December 2018
    Don't bother, the card isn't that great even with the pace boosts - if anything its at its best now with the physical and shooting boosts - too high to invest in at over 100k
  • Purplejacket
    2513 posts Fans' Favourite
    Screams are a waste for making coins, unless u want to have your coins tied up for a month or more. Its completely useless. Again useless. Useless.
  • RemyS
    804 posts Semi-Pro
    You're really harsh to the OP, first as he stated it's not his first language so he's doing his best, and honestly the main points aren't really tough to understand.
    - He's more expensive than he was .
    - Can get more expensive with a pace boost
    - Is he a good investment right now?

I also think there is potential but that it's risky. I actually noticed he's 130K or so and that I bought one to play with some weeks ago for like 70 (he's ok but don't love him), wondered if I should keep but I decided to sell. There are better investments now (I'd rather buy 3 bernardo silva IF for the same price), and if he doesn't get a pace boost I think his price could go down. He'll probably continue to rise until next switch in stats however.
  • Moose Factory
    3605 posts National Call-Up
    Screams are a waste for making coins, unless u want to have your coins tied up for a month or more. Its completely useless. Again useless. Useless.

I have a feeling they will be required in some of the FUTmas SBCs since a lot of people think they’re useless.

As for that little monster Verrati, he’s been a super sub for me even with **** pace. Love that card!
  • PapaJay
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Theres new Moon on december 7, go with that imo