OT: Wilder vs. Fury

13456715
ccooaattssyy
6949 posts Big Money Move
Who’s gonna win?

Comments

  • Baldo_Maldini
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fury on points by 8-10 clear rounds
  • ccooaattssyy
    6949 posts Big Money Move
    A big right from Wilder can end the night tho.

    I think Fury is clever tho.
  • jenksiee123
    21231 posts Club Captain
    Time is it expected to start?
  • AuKepone
    91 posts Park Captain
    All the attributes bar power and speed favour Fury. I favour Fury.
  • GL
    6510 posts Big Money Move
    Time is it expected to start?

    "Scheduled" at 4AM
  • PelzyWelzy
    9328 posts League Winner
    edited December 2018
    Am pretty hyped for this.

    Without knowing just what his time away from the ring and dramatic weight loss (he’s essentially shed another human being ffs :joy:) has done to Tyson it’s hard to call tbh...

    Tyson’s the better boxer, of that there’s no doubt, but Wilder is no mug either - he’s wild, unorthodox and extremely powerful. That right hook is not to be underestimated.

    Am a big Tyson Fury fan, would love him to win and if he’s smart about it i think he will, comfortably on points.

    It’s just a tough call right now. There’s so many unknown factors.

    Could go either way.
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Tyson masterclass
  • M98H
    12715 posts Has That Special Something
    Praying for a fury win
  • Baldo_Maldini
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Am pretty hyped for this.

    Without knowing just what his time away from the ring and dramatic weight loss (he’s essentially shed another human being ffs :joy:) has done to Tyson it’s hard to call tbh...

    Tyson’s the better boxer, of that there’s no doubt, but Wilder is no mug either - he’s wild, unorthodox and extremely powerful. That right hook is not to be underestimated.

    Am a big Tyson Fury fan, would love him to win and if he’s smart about it i think he will, comfortably on points.

    It’s just a tough call right now. There’s so many unknown factors.

    Could go either way.

    Pretty much this. Fury will keep his distance jabbing away all 12 rounds. Wilder will have to work hard to get close enough to land a shot. Wilders only chance is landing a ko shot early on imo.

    Think if the fight ends inside 6 it will be Wilder by ko, over 6 and its Fury on points by a big margin.
  • dylwms
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    The Gypsy King will Ko Wilder
  • Aggtheman
    341 posts Sunday League Hero
    AND THE NEWWWW
  • Reus
    22442 posts Club Captain
    dylwms wrote: »
    The Gypsy King will Ko Wilder

    The one thing I can't see happening
  • deang07
    8065 posts League Winner
    imo joshua has more chance against fury than wilder does.
    fury will keep his distance , jab and outbox wilder .
    wilder is going to have to be on top of his game to get a chance to land one of his postcards against fury but he has got the power if he does.
    fury easy points win.


  • Alex_cr
    4813 posts National Call-Up
    deang07 wrote: »
    imo joshua has more chance against fury than wilder does.
    fury will keep his distance , jab and outbox wilder .
    wilder is going to have to be on top of his game to get a chance to land one of his postcards against fury but he has got the power if he does.
    fury easy points win.


    Neither Wilder or AJ get close to Fury if, and it’s a big if, he’s anything like the Fury of old.

    Fury has fought whole fights as a southpaw before and expect a lot of this. I’m going to go out on a limb here. I think Fury by stoppage very late on.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7483 posts League Winner
    Time is it expected to start?

    @jenksiee123 5am UK
  • ccooaattssyy
    6949 posts Big Money Move
    Fury won’t knock him out
  • Reus
    22442 posts Club Captain
    deang07 wrote: »
    imo joshua has more chance against fury than wilder does.
    fury will keep his distance , jab and outbox wilder .
    wilder is going to have to be on top of his game to get a chance to land one of his postcards against fury but he has got the power if he does.
    fury easy points win.


    Pre the lay off I'd agree easy points win

    But he might be nothing near the fighter he was before
  • jenksiee123
    21231 posts Club Captain
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Time is it expected to start?

    @jenksiee123 5am UK

    Cheers pal, might be a struggle staying up :D
  • Ian_Ando08
    7483 posts League Winner
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Time is it expected to start?

    @jenksiee123 5am UK

    Cheers pal, might be a struggle staying up :D

    I'm going sleep and getting up for it haha
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Gypsy on points
  • Fury will win on points if he wants to box. If he decides to have a fight he's getting ktfo
  • Blarix
    20815 posts Club Captain
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    Fury to win moonwalking behind his jab for 12 rounds :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
  • Greedy_Marco
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So many people think Wilder can’t box because they watched a 5 minute YouTube video of him swinging wildly!

    Wilder is better than most people think and I think he will win very convincingly.

    I love Fury and want Fury to win but I just don’t see it happening
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    So many people think Wilder can’t box because they watched a 5 minute YouTube video of him swinging wildly!

    Wilder is better than most people think and I think he will win very convincingly.

    I love Fury and want Fury to win but I just don’t see it happening

    Wilder can’t box. All he can do is swing from about 3 weeks ago and pray.
  • Vinny1979
    3743 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    so the fight is 4am and I have to pay £19.95 :D

    on top of my bt sport subscription and my £80 per month sky subscription

    gg BT
  • Vinny1979 wrote: »
    so the fight is 4am and I have to pay £19.95 :D

    on top of my bt sport subscription and my £80 per month sky subscription

    gg BT

    You think that's bad? Americans have to pay $75 :D
  • AuKepone
    91 posts Park Captain
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    so the fight is 4am and I have to pay £19.95 :D

    on top of my bt sport subscription and my £80 per month sky subscription

    gg BT

    AcePlayer and Reddit are your friends.
  • Vinny1979
    3743 posts National Call-Up
    abcdefg123 wrote: »
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    so the fight is 4am and I have to pay £19.95 :D

    on top of my bt sport subscription and my £80 per month sky subscription

    gg BT

    You think that's bad? Americans have to pay $75 :D

    wow
  • Wonderfulwest
    4637 posts National Call-Up
    Wilder has the power to end the fight at any time, but I honestly can’t see him dropping fury. I have fury grinding this fight out over the rounds and picking up a unanimous victory. A few years back when fury was on a roll couldn’t see this being close but should be interesting
Sign In or Register to comment.