Prime Cannavaro and Prime Gattuso Q?

Deslash
1318 posts Play-Off Hero
So little question abiut those 2.
Someone used them? If yes how did they perform? Because i cant get them to play good.. i dont expect them to be gamechangers and only give me wins but i expected them to be an upgrade of scream fellaini and vertonghen but they are a downgrade :/

Comments

  • Lackosweat
    4748 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    I've used base Cannavaro and he was a rock. His height wasn't an issue since he can jump extremely high. 100% an upgrade over Vertonghen.
  • Tennster10
    1572 posts Play-Off Hero
    I am using Prime Gattuso. Solid as cm or cdm.
  • Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    Which chem styles?
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    I've used base Cannavaro and he was a rock. His height wasn't an issue since he can jump extremely high. 100% an upgrade over Vertonghen.
    Tennster10 wrote: »
    I am using Prime Gattuso. Solid as cm or cdm.

  • Tennster10
    1572 posts Play-Off Hero
    Deslash wrote: »
    Which chem styles?
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    I've used base Cannavaro and he was a rock. His height wasn't an issue since he can jump extremely high. 100% an upgrade over Vertonghen.
    Tennster10 wrote: »
    I am using Prime Gattuso. Solid as cm or cdm.

    Engine
Sign In or Register to comment.