The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

WTF EA

edited June 2015
Was winning 3-1 he scores 3 90 min goals consisting vela outjumping Terry 2 times and kross outpacing boateng just how is any of that possible please explain

Comments

• 90' ❤️❤️❤️❤️ .
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    thought you learned how to defend now.. guess not
  • Masiku wrote: »
    90' ❤️❤️❤️❤️ .

3 times his team just turned super fast and vela turned into hulk how exactly
  • Ykr
    3041 posts National Call-Up
    Sometimes it happens. Of course it never happens in real life but I had Enner Valencia outjumping Boateng..
  • rckstr wrote: »
    thought you learned how to defend now.. guess not

Yes but I couldn't stop anything in the 90th min my team just wouldn't do anything where as his team turned super fast and strong
  • Ykr wrote: »
    Sometimes it happens. Of course it never happens in real life but I had Enner Valencia outjumping Boateng..

Once maybe but 2 times in 10 seconds of gameplay just stupidly rigged
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    Ykr wrote: »

Well Valencia does have 8 higher jumping than Boateng. Regardless, headers aren't just about height/jumping; positioning and pushing your opponent out of the way are hugely important.

Even a small forward can push (using a combination of B and LT, on Xbox) a stronger/taller CB out of the way to win a header.
  • Dasco
    6522 posts Big Money Move

So you lost the ball 3 times rapidly inside the 90th minute straight from kick off? You must of did something wrong to give him the time to score 3 times. You could of just killed the game when it went to 3-2.
  • Ykr

Well Valencia does have 8 higher jumping than Boateng. Regardless, headers aren't just about height/jumping; positioning and pushing your opponent out of the way are hugely important.

Even a small forward can push (using a combination of B and LT, on Xbox) a stronger/taller CB out of the way to win a header.

*TOTS Boateng :D
    And the thing was it was Boatengs ball everyday of the week, he was far infront. But Valencia with some supernatural jump managed to get his forehead to it and it lobbed in..

• Ykr

I was winning 2-0 and I conceded 2 longshots in the final 5 minutes. Of course I went on to win but it's so easy for people to abuse longshots without playing well and still score goals. This is arguably the most frustrating FIFA yet

• FFS just happened again maybe its not my day game 1 concede 3 90th min goals,game 2 concede 2 gk errors nothing I can do and game 3 concede 2 90th min run around gk goals even though I didn't brink the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out wtf is wrong with my game today
  • Ykr
    FFS just happened again maybe its not my day game 1 concede 3 90th min goals,game 2 concede 2 gk errors nothing I can do and game 3 concede 2 90th min run around gk goals even though I didn't brink the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out wtf is wrong with my game today

I'm not sure but has it happened to anyone else apart from you?
    IMO it's the next gen thing, I think EA didn't take their time to think of these stuff, making the keepers more realistic made them worse, making the shooting better made it too overpowered.

FFS just happened again maybe its not my day game 1 concede 3 90th min goals,game 2 concede 2 gk errors nothing I can do and game 3 concede 2 90th min run around gk goals even though I didn't brink the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out wtf is wrong with my game today

I'm not sure but has it happened to anyone else apart from you?
    IMO it's the next gen thing, I think EA didn't take their time to think of these stuff, making the keepers more realistic made them worse, making the shooting better made it too overpowered.
    instead of raging I'm switching games tired of bs that I can't do nothing about

• VJones25
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Was winning 3-1 he scores 3 90 min goals consisting vela outjumping Terry 2 times and kross outpacing boateng just how is any of that possible please explain

So you lost the ball 3 times at each kick off in the 90 min, you not only deserve to lose 4-3 but also have your account stripped off you tbh :joy:
  • Smokey
    756 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No skill gap.
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    ur a good story teller
  • Kakarot1996
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    VJones25 wrote: »

So you lost the ball 3 times at each kick off in the 90 min, you not only deserve to lose 4-3 but also have your account stripped off you tbh :joy:

OP if you are desperate enough just hold the ball in 90 mins. Haven't done it myself yet, but a fair few people have done it and tbf it's a justifiable action IMO
  • waterfall
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why do you even play this game if all you do is complain lol
  • So every time I press a it doesn't do it straight away and when it does my players are offside or running away from the pass is this lag I'm getting
  • Domination
    1462 posts Professional
    Conceding 3 goals in 90m don't blame anyone or anything except yourself!!!
  • Ykr
    So every time I press a it doesn't do it straight away and when it does my players are offside or running away from the pass is this lag I'm getting

I'm sure it happens to everyone here, it's just EA, nothing much can be done about it

• Domination wrote: »
    Conceding 3 goals in 90m don't blame anyone or anything except yourself!!!

There was nothing I could do I tried passing and he just ran up to me with 3 players a lb y to vela and headed from 20 yards in the top corner
    So every time I press a it doesn't do it straight away and when it does my players are offside or running away from the pass is this lag I'm getting

I'm sure it happens to everyone here, it's just EA, nothing much can be done about it
    I switched internet provider Tuesday still getting lag even though I'm now on one of the best connections around don't make any sence at all