---->Silver Lining thread<----

Comments

  • Adrian095
    33917 posts National Team Captain
    What's happened to dawud, baners, mattiparka, samuel etoo, reece the beast, tsl guys and the other regulars

    I'm disappointed
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    What's happened to dawud, baners, mattiparka, samuel etoo, reece the beast, tsl guys and the other regulars

    I'm disappointed

    Probably just tag them in and. They will show up.
  • Adrian095
    33917 posts National Team Captain
    Cornushon wrote: »
    What's happened to dawud, baners, mattiparka, samuel etoo, reece the beast, tsl guys and the other regulars

    I'm disappointed

    Probably just tag them in and. They will show up.

    Tagging is glitched on here
  • holdenwait
    55337 posts National Treasure
    matti had a baby, has played 0 games of fifa this year, so that's a goner :'(
  • Adrian095
    33917 posts National Team Captain
    Oh yeah remember him talking about. So many of others just disappeared
  • Pughy30
    25678 posts Player of the Year
    I'd love to see silver and bronze get some love in fifa but there's no point in getting your hopes up anymore as the years have gone on EA have moved further and further away from the cards.
  • Adrian095
    33917 posts National Team Captain
    edited December 2018
    2 teams i use

    ELDYq3c.jpg
    bGQUCZu.jpg

    Falk Jensen and Elyounoussi are the Standout silvers.
  • bjornini
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    Any of you guys used that IF English LB already?

    Might use a team around him for the weekly objective
    Screenshot-20181221-211117.png
  • Adrian095
    33917 posts National Team Captain
    How did You get the RCB?
  • gorillabear
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cornushon wrote: »
    Rating is high because of my unteadeble boring team for WL there for fitness.

    Im going to play these guys this WL every 2-3rd game.

    How does that work? For me if I swap a low rated player from the bench into the starting lineup the squad rating will change so I always assumed it went by the starting xi
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    Cornushon wrote: »
    Rating is high because of my unteadeble boring team for WL there for fitness.

    Im going to play these guys this WL every 2-3rd game.

    How does that work? For me if I swap a low rated player from the bench into the starting lineup the squad rating will change so I always assumed it went by the starting xi

    No, it accounts got bench as well. Overall squad rating I mean.
  • bjornini
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    How did You get the RCB?

    Was a futswap token for october. Never got around submitting him
  • Edward220967
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    Try an Eredivisie team if you'd like. Angelino and Dumfries are amazing silvers. You also have St Juste and Sainsbury as some solid CB options and some fun forwards like Malen, Van Mieghem and Makienok (iirc, the Danish ST from FC Utrecht). Also good midfield options like Vet (he looks bad but is a solid silver CDM) and El Khayati (iirc again).
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    Try an Eredivisie team if you'd like. Angelino and Dumfries are amazing silvers. You also have St Juste and Sainsbury as some solid CB options and some fun forwards like Malen, Van Mieghem and Makienok (iirc, the Danish ST from FC Utrecht). Also good midfield options like Vet (he looks bad but is a solid silver CDM) and El Khayati (iirc again).

    I tried them for few games. Didn't like. Now have Serie A team with 3 golds though
  • Pughy30
    25678 posts Player of the Year
    edited December 2018
    33407522bb336fd22fec98dd540501c8.png
    Still one of my favourite silver teams of all time seeing it makes me wanna try out silvers on fifa 19 but i know I'll tear my hair out playing with them
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    33407522bb336fd22fec98dd540501c8.png
    Still one of my favourite silver teams of all time seeing it makes me wanna try out silvers on fifa 19 but i know I'll tear my hair out playing with them

    Looks very gold by fifa 19 standard lol... They are such scammers with this recalculation of overall to have as many 75 rated rare golds possible.
  • Adrian095
    33917 posts National Team Captain
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    33407522bb336fd22fec98dd540501c8.png
    Still one of my favourite silver teams of all time seeing it makes me wanna try out silvers on fifa 19 but i know I'll tear my hair out playing with them

    I managed to get that team before the servers went down last year. Game mechanics were hard to get used to.
  • COLD-187
    1551 posts Play-Off Hero
    It sucks they killed Silver and Bronze the last two years. It so funny watching all the coin buyers who play with r7, Icons, ect try to play with lower rated players. They are absolutely closeluess how to play the game.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    2 teams i use

    ELDYq3c.jpg
    bGQUCZu.jpg

    Falk Jensen and Elyounoussi are the Standout silvers.

    Beautifull :smiley:
  • Pughy30
    25678 posts Player of the Year
    So bored of fifa atm I'm actually gonna make a return to using silvers even though i know I'll end up pulling my hair out :D
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    So bored of fifa atm I'm actually gonna make a return to using silvers even though i know I'll end up pulling my hair out :D

    It's actually OK. I held division 5 with them reasonably comfortable
  • Adrian095
    33917 posts National Team Captain
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    So bored of fifa atm I'm actually gonna make a return to using silvers even though i know I'll end up pulling my hair out :D

    My first 7 games my teams were all silver and wasn't too bad, afterwards I just got annihilated :D the golds didn't help lol
  • Adrian095
    33917 posts National Team Captain
    edited December 2018
    2 teams i use

    ELDYq3c.jpg
    bGQUCZu.jpg

    Falk Jensen and Elyounoussi are the Standout silvers.

    Beautifull :smiley:

    Cheers, sadly no new special cards to atleast Feb :(
  • Pughy30
    25678 posts Player of the Year
    I remember this guy being a good silver in previous years but he looks amazing this year. 4*4* great stamina, agility and balance
    1f89839cc3b5955d14f121f09a770ff6.png
  • bjornini
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    I remember this guy being a good silver in previous years but he looks amazing this year. 4*4* great stamina, agility and balance
    1f89839cc3b5955d14f121f09a770ff6.png

    + That hyperlink to Verstraete
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    I remember this guy being a good silver in previous years but he looks amazing this year. 4*4* great stamina, agility and balance
    1f89839cc3b5955d14f121f09a770ff6.png

    He is top quality. Tried him, and really enjoyed. But he is only one of a few decent Pro League silvers (no offence to anyone). Serie A now I enjoy more.
  • bjornini
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    Cornushon wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    I remember this guy being a good silver in previous years but he looks amazing this year. 4*4* great stamina, agility and balance
    1f89839cc3b5955d14f121f09a770ff6.png

    He is top quality. Tried him, and really enjoyed. But he is only one of a few decent Pro League silvers (no offence to anyone). Serie A now I enjoy more.

    Come at me, bro
    Screenshot-20181222-212651.png
  • Pughy30
    25678 posts Player of the Year
    It's so **** how EA treat silvers why do they all have such bad stamina they're professional footballers not part timers
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    bjornini wrote: »
    Cornushon wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    I remember this guy being a good silver in previous years but he looks amazing this year. 4*4* great stamina, agility and balance
    1f89839cc3b5955d14f121f09a770ff6.png

    He is top quality. Tried him, and really enjoyed. But he is only one of a few decent Pro League silvers (no offence to anyone). Serie A now I enjoy more.

    Come at me, bro
    Screenshot-20181222-212651.png

    Almost like I had)
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    Cornushon wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    Cornushon wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    I remember this guy being a good silver in previous years but he looks amazing this year. 4*4* great stamina, agility and balance
    1f89839cc3b5955d14f121f09a770ff6.png

    He is top quality. Tried him, and really enjoyed. But he is only one of a few decent Pro League silvers (no offence to anyone). Serie A now I enjoy more.

    Come at me, bro
    Screenshot-20181222-212651.png

    Almost like I had)

    We can play friendly when I'm back from Xmas trip:)
Sign In or Register to comment.